Thread: I Had Sex w/ an AO member!

Banned

I Had Sex w/ an AO member!

you all know you good friend JC, he paid for me to visit him... Just thought I'd share... Paid for my flight, hotel, food, drinks, and gave me spending money just for a little bit of pleasure. Thank you honey! Anyone else wanna treat me like that? I could get used to it real fast.

You may have thought that by posting what may or may not be BS you are somehow hurting JC and or AO... But all you did IMHO is show the rest of us that you are either:
    A. a liar who will say what ever she thinks will shock and demoralize.
    B. A whore... Notice I didn't say slut... I said whore because if what you say is true (which I doubt) then that my dear is what you are...
    I would suggest that you avoid the police because unless you live in VEgas and work in a licensed brothel then you are guilty of prostitution... I just bet your Mom and Dad are real damn proud of you
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

??
    AntiOnline: Your love and matrimonial meeting site.
    visit our lovers archives, receive freely our heart news-letter, chat with our psychologues.
    In bonus, a free thread to express your hate against somebody in the front of the world.
    Come with us.

And don't forget to pay our beautiful services (card number asked on subscription).
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

lol. Hey i'm just glad there's someone in the world thats sadder than me. Its good to know :-)

you know were all going to be so sad to see you go!

(i was really hoping for something more from that phyco!)
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I saw this thread and looked at the picture of her in her profile plus her roll call, and her signature. Even if she didn't do what she said to that individual, I wouldn't doubt she has done that with someone in her past. She kinda looks like a E-Head, and a slutty e-head at that, and from the ones I knew from my freinds, they'd do anything with anyone for their e-fix.

I knew it! JC paid me to thex him up good =]