Thread: Stupidity Should Be Painful...

Stupidity Should Be Painful...

stop bumping your roll call post this is twice you have bumped it AP arent everything and only the people that posted in threads can bump them so it couldnt have been any one else
    1. I would like to thank everyone on this site that has offered assistance to me in any way shape or form.

2. I am only here looking for assistance - On This Subject , but every time I post something the negs come flying in.

3. This site is not a lifestyle, I have been trying to avoid posting, but I really thought some of you may have the knowledge to assist me with this one project.

4. Because, a lot of you work on spite I have problems like the quote above, and if that person wasn't such an idiot, they would know that anyone can bump almost anything.

--------------------------------------- If my problem gets solved, I would like to let everyone know I appreciate their assistance. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. I am only here looking for assistance - On This Subject , but every time I post something the negs come flying in.
    Your probably getting negged for it, because your posting it multiple times...
    Did you contact the user who asked you a question before the last thread went suicidal?
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

No, I can honestly say I'm not getting neg'd for the postings. I'm getting neg'd with B.S., and that is not the point, the point is. I am trying to get help w/ the process. I don't care if I get banned after I complete this process, but damn. Can't anyone on AO give me a hand with this? I have researched most of the improvements on my own, but geesh. Does anyone administer a Win2K server here?

heh, I'd be glad to help, if I had a clue how to edit the registry. Sadly, I'm naive in that area, and windows 2k lies only in my dreams, but if I learn how to within the next few hours I'll let you know. Hopefully for your sake I won't beat you to it.
    The radiance of ignorace in a world of nothingness and all of this time your pestilence has created nothing but uselessness

3. This site is not a lifestyle

WHAT?!?!?! I have been LIED TO! Why didn't anyone tell me this before I painted my house purple and yellow, and had ANTIONLINE tattoed on my forehead?

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

The things Deb will do when she's drunk....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I am still waiting for my foot pics....she hasn't gotten drunk enough yet
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Joey tried to give an answer on your other thread. Let me know if I am heading in the right direction and I will try getting more info. BTW I am sure many people here administer W2K sites but what you are doing, or seem to be trying to do is not basic administration at least not to me it isn't. This is not negative, it is good to push the envelope and when you do solve it I think it would be great if you posted the results as a quick tutorial explaining what you did, how you did it, and what it accomplished for you.

Sincerely
    SodaMoca5
    \"We are pressing through the sphincter of assholiness\"