Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2600 meeting / discussion group in NJ

Hi all..

Well, I am brand new in NJ, so I know nothing around here.
    If it is not a 2600 meeting, we can call it AO meeting :-)
    Anyway, someone around Monmouth County, or am I alone here ?

Ciao !
    Code free or die.

why not a hacker swap meet. where you could trade code you've writen or acquired, apps or hardware for what others may bring for trade. ive found 'vending' is the easiest way to meet people. especially for an anti-social beast like myself.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Nnnaaa, I don't want to trade whatever.
    I want to teach to others, and learn from others.
    If anyone in NJ, gimme an email or page..

thx
    Code free or die.

I would be interested in organizing a meeting in the Louisville, KY area as well.

There should be a section of this site devoted to meeting coordination.

Good idea guys.
    OverandOut.
    ~comJo

---....Loading: 1x 2x 3x

Banned
    Yeah, I agree with Tedob1. It would be interesting to swap code, hardware, etc. Also, if you want, you can have demonstrations of things and such. I'm hoping maybe we can have this type of meeting in NJ. All you guys gotta do is give When and Where and I'll be there!

if a metting gets to be a go it might be best if the time and place are not announced publicly on a message board. we'll have more guys with shiney shoes than ao members
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    True, Well, I'm friends with alotta Computer Security people in the area and I'll tell them about it and all. Maybe I can create a conference room for us to talk about it. I'm just really happy about it and hope we can get it going and all. If you have suggestions or whatever, just reply.