Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much money are you worth?

Banned

Lightbulb How much money are you worth?

How much money are you worth? I'm only worth 2,033,130.00 Check it out at www.humanforsale.com

$30,002,190.00 - but I'm not for sale.
    \"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
    Sir Winston Churchill.

I'm worth $1,968,320,000.00 and if you have that kinda money,I'm for sale.Although I'm not current on my rabies vaccination,and I might hump your leg.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

Sad the way our society today needs to place a value on everything.
    By the way, I'm worth $2,485,446,000.00, maybe even more

Hmmm, When I choose that Im white im worth ~3,000,000... When I choose black Im worth like -5

Banned
    Greetings:

$2,538,110

It's kind of sad when your net worth is more in real life than you are valued on some website like humansforsale.com

Apparently being gay decreases your value on that site significantly. I'm not exactly sure why though... Considering gays tend to statistically make more on average than their straight counterparts. And hey, we dress well too!

GreekGoddess
    You are worth exactly: $2,010,570.00.

Hrm...blue light special, anyone?

er0k
    You are worth exactly: $2,063,050.00.

i guess thats not bad being that i put down i was a bisexual midget with multiple sclerosis, arthritis, was hiv postive, and had cancer tipping the scales at 500 lbs with an iq of 7.

nah. that test is lame. how can money determine the worth of a humyn when humyns determine the worth of money?

"Check this box if you are willing to receive valuable information and promotions via email from companies affiliated with HumanForSale.com.
    I wish to receive Information & Promotions"

As with most things online, it's all about getting info for that little marketing profile of yours.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla nĂ¡ engwar.

It is indeed a good way to compile info on visitors while luring them with the money worth!
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]