Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bombspotting

Banned
    Bush is a much better President then Gore would have been... With Gore as President we would have been a small miracle if the US had done anything about the attacks on 9-11... We MIGHT have tossed a couple of Taomahawks into Afganistan a said "don't do it again"... The current evidence shows that the 9-11 attacks were supposed to be just the first of three... The response of the US and UK has put a dent in the plans of Al Queda so the other attacks haven't happened... They still might but because we do have Bush and not Gore IMO they have thought twice about hitting us again...

Well, In requards to the presidency decisions for 9/11, All I have to say is that I'm happy we have a republican in office right now or you might be right! (JMHO)

Kwiep
    Sorry neel but as long as the US has nukes pointed at us (from russia) the cold war isn't over IMO... All the BS that Clinton and Putin spewed in the late 90's about pointing all the warheads toward the extreme North Atlantic is just that BS... It takes all of a minute or less to put the warheads back on their original target...
    well you're right there
    I live in the netherlands wich is right in the middle.
    Bush is a much better President then Gore would have been... With Gore as President we would have been a small miracle if the US had done anything about the attacks on 9-11... We MIGHT have tossed a couple of Taomahawks into Afganistan a said "don't do it again"... The current evidence shows that the 9-11 attacks were supposed to be just the first of three... The response of the US and UK has put a dent in the plans of Al Queda so the other attacks haven't happened... They still might but because we do have Bush and not Gore IMO they have thought twice about hitting us again...
    I didn't want to say Bush is a bad president or that he did stupid things. I just wanted to say to some people who think the US is more trustworthy if it comes to the nukes (if that's true I don't know), that Bush even BECAUSE he's more "agressive" then Gore, he could use them easier (easier to his concience). Gore wouldn't probably even think of using those things. That's why I say that although the US always could be trusted it doesn't mean that that will always be like that. Human make mistakes and a president is human, so if there comes a weirdo to the US who becomes president with nice talkings and who just does a few things without first consulting the ... congres (? is it called like that), like Bush did, it's pretty bad if that one weirdo has control over all the nukes on this planet... ehm... yes...
    Double Dutch

KARL ROVE, Bush's long-time political guru and White House advisor:
    "As people do better, they start voting like Republicans...
    ...unless they have too much education and vote Democratic,
    which proves there can be too much of a good thing."
    Is it just me or does his logic seem...ermm....skewed?

"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to
    answer questions. I can't answer your question."
    Bush on whether he wanted to change any answers from the 1st Prez. Debate.

... I've been talking to Vicente Fox, the new president of Mexico... I know him... to have gas and oil sent to U.S.... so we'll not depend on foreign oil...
    I must have been asleep for this one . When did Mexico become the 51st state?
    He's a man of limited intelligence, and I'm sure he has a lot of handlers. Also did anyone hear about this one recently,
    During a conversation between the two presidents, George W. Bush, 55, (USA) and Fernando Henrique Cardoso, 71, (Brazil), Bush bewildered his colleague with the question "Do you have blacks, too?"
    I rest my case.

Edit: I respect Republicans like John McCain, not like Bush. And no I'm not a Democrat.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara