Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hitler

Hitler

Setting the holocust aside. The fact that Hitler was a great military strategist or a good public speaker is not in dispute But despite all this he was a meglomaniac and a sociopath. I seriously doubt that anyone young or old would want to be so severly controlled in a society that had virtually no room for ethnic or religous differences let alone a difference of opinion.It was his way or the highway i.e.(death). Auntie
    For hundreds of years the brain was physically capable of the thoughts of a Galelio or an Aristotle among people who had not yet learned to count to ten. Much of that equipment is still unused and waiting.

Between 1933 (when Hitler came to power) and 1945 (His Death) he was responsible for killing 6 million out of the 11 million strong Jewish community. This isnt taking into consideration the Gypsys, POW's and Homosexual's (they put them in concentration camps and killed them too). Now the guy who was responsible for the 1993 Holocaust in Somalia (I cant recall his name right now?) killed 3 Million Somali's in SIX WEEKS!
    The point I guess I'm trying to make is that Genocide still occurs Today. I just think it's kind of strange that 3 million people died in six weeks and the worlds attention didn't really focus on it (maybe because they were Black?), But when the people dying are Wealthy White folk Then GOD DAMN its a Big Drama... Just a Point to Ponder on...
    I\'ve Killed just about everything that Walked or Crawled.... at one time or another......
    William Muney, Unforgiven.

well .... genius but i think that he had a prospective that world couldnt understand ... we better search for any german AO member ... he might knows what the hell Hitler was amming to

Eastwood ... u made a good and clear point there ... well, i'd like to tell that this will happen in all the Meddleeast not only for somalia but if something happened to our brothers in states or europe ... then , they would conseder the 3rd war is starting
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Originally posted here by Conf1rm3d_K1ll

Religon.....bah! Hitler used Religon to prove that what he was doing was God's will just as you you use religion (and crazy talk of demons ) to say he was doing Satans work...

Religion has a lot to answer for....

So sure that demons dont exist are you? So Arrogant that MAN is the SUPREME being, that MAN is God. And, the thought of a "spiritual battle" for our souls is obsurd to you. This is a great weapon of Satan. The Lie. Deciept has been his trick since the "Original Sin".

Crazy talk of demons? You say that because, you cant see it, you say that be cause you dont belive in anything that isnt tangable...right? Because otherwise you would relise the obviousness of the truth. Have you ever had a thought? A thought so disturbing you felt sickened by yourself? I have, I think we all have. But do you think it was your own mind that spawned this thought? Sometimes I can feel them whispering in my ear, with every black little thought. I guess its because I am a beliver that it is so easy for me to see the Enemy work. Unfortunatly millions have been caught up by his deception, and dont even belive he exists.

But in hitlers case, he was being "whispered" that God wanted Racial Purity, That the jews killed Jesus, ect... And the only way to riegn supreme was by Killing off all the jews. When people get God confused with who HE is and who they think He is, they use GOD as there fix-all. People have been using the "Holy War" thing for centuries, to excuse there own horrific actions. IE: Catholics during the Crusades, Islamic Extremists Present day.

The bottom line is that Satan seeks about like a roaring lion, seeking to whom he may devoure. An angel waging a war on the Almighty, taking the souls of Gods creations by exploiting their God-Given gift of choice. We are being exploited, by somthing we cant even see. Download the patch here---> http://www.powertochange.com
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Hitler was in no way a great military strategist. He had the best generals with the greatest military minds of the early 20th century around him. His problem was he stopped listening to them around the end of 1942 and tried to run the entire war himself. It was a recipe for disaster. Hitler was no genius. He was a man in the right place, at the right time, with the right people around him to make him look like a demi-god.

He was a racist shmuck.

-Xe

Goerbels made him a great speaker.

von Rhunsdeth, Mellenthin, Guderian, Rommel made him a great military strategist.

Hitler was the only person to prove that he is a dumbass.

*excuse the spelling of the German officials names!!!

-Xe

As far as demons go.I'd have to go with the eastern philosophy and say that yes demons do exist,but they are within yourself,and you create them through the paths you choose for yourself.I don't believe that there's a bunch of little angry red guys with pitch forks and pointy tails running around somewhere beneath me.

To comment on the Somolia subject.I think it is a point well made,and I believe the reason for that is...(oh no rant coming on)
    The world doesn't concern itself with the problems of third world countries unless they gain something from it.As much as I love this country,I know the US doesn't throw food around out of pure kindness,we throw food around to solidify international relations.We don't send troops into wars that we have no real place in,purely out of concern for that country's well being,we do it to prevent any danger to ourselves and to flex our muscles to the world.As the saying goes,NOTHING's free.If someone doesn't benefit from it,whether through money,power,fame,respect,or reverence,it doesn't happen.
    So what I would conclude from that is the genocide in Somolia didn't hurt the economy's of any "world powers",or pose any direct threat to them,so why should they get off their thrones to help those people.It's a sad thing,but that's the way the world works.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

Hitler was a great politician in the way he orchestrated his plans and mingled with country leaders. Fantastic liar, as all politicians need to be. That's it. He was an ok speaker, but he always had someone else (can't recall his name) go on before him to stir up the crowd. So by the time Hitler came on to to give his speech, they were already riled up.

Lets not blame Satan for other people's mistakes

Take care

::Chelle::

Personally, I think Hitler is a genious, if he didn't focus all his time on the Holocaust, most likely today, the world would be a dictatorship run under one of Hitler's successors.

At the end (the war, his life) he wasn't running things. He had parkinsons, drooled on himself, had trouble walking, and bad body oder. The guards at his "bunker" cheered when they heard a rumor that he was dead. Martin Borman was in charge. He didn't die by cyanide or gunshot. His own murdered him so they could escape before it was too late. Look at the forensic evidence yourself. He may have been an effective leader, but not at the end of the war.

I seriously doubt that Spinnaker.even without the Holocaust,he didn't know how ration his resources.He thought he could spread his army throught the world and take on everyone at once.No country ever has or probably ever will have a strong enough military to take on the whole rest of the world at one time.Besides that he didn't even start to send troops overseas,short of some air attacks on Britain.War's a whole different story when you have to move tons of troops and equipment over an ocean.I doubt they would have gotten past the coastal cities if they tried to invade the US.That's assuming they even got enough transports through the US navy to invade.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]