Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hitler

Back to Hitler:

Charisma is not intelligence. Hitler was a bigoted hate monger with the gift of gab. He told the masses what they wanted to here. Blaming all their shortcomings on someone else, then lead them all to near annihilation, killing millions in the process. Are these signs of Guinness?

Hitler blew chunks!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I like your way of thinking Tedob.In a sense I feel exactly the same way about life/the universe.I'm not quite sure what Akasha is,but it makes perfect sense.I don't believe there is some being out there on a white fluffy cloud directing the whole orchastra though.I think the universe governs itself through physics,quantum mechanics,and all of the laws past present and future that have yet to be discovered.It's also my personnal belief that this universe isn't alone.If one universe can form out of "nothing",then why couldn't/wouldn't it happen over and over again,but then what are the universes created from and what makes that and what makes that????????????????
    WOW my head hurts make it stop!!!
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

Another take, if Hitler didn't come to power the germans may be a super power now. Because Hitler persecuted a lot of the jewish scientists they came to the US and if they hadn't been persecuted Germany would probly be the first country to have the ABomb.

Another thought, everyone points to Hitler as the worst person of the time, but Stalin killed over 15,000,000 people with his persicutions and some studys suggest that it could be up to 25,000,000 but Hitler is thought of as the tool of the devil and the greater evil of the time.

Now if Hitler and Stalin handn't been in power there would have been have been a greater deal of resources available now because war drains resource and Europe would probly be a little closer to a Unified Europe.
    Alternate realities celebrate reality. If you cant handle the reality your in, then you wont be able to handle the one your attempting to escape to.

Originally posted here by preacherman481

But what if you're wrong? What if there is a God at the end of that tunnel? What if He holds you accountable for the way you lived your life and your choice for or against receiving the gift of salvation through his Son Jesus? What then?
    OK, I'll bite... If I die, and find myself at the pearly gates, being judged by God, I'd kick him in his ass for doing such a crummy job, and that's the absolute truth.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

I do not think of Hitler as a genius at all. He was a madman bigot consumed by hate that orchestrated the killing of millions. All he did was bring together the people who could put his brutal plan together ie: Himmler, Hess and others. As for evidence of his lack of brilliance, one only needs to consult any WWII history book or site. How intelligent was it to go after Stalin and fight a war on two fronts? How smart was it to continuously bomb the English and turn their resolve into concrete action? How brilliant was it to align himself with the super fascist Japanese, whose actions brought the US into the war? Hitler’s conquests during WWII were against nations with little or no ability to defend themselves ie: Poland, Czechoslovakia, France, Belgium, Netherlands or North Africa, etc. His thousand years of the Third Reich prediction shows just how consumed he was by madness/delusions and how little genius he actually possessed! I have heard the argument of how close he came to over running England or attacking the US. He did neither and ended up killing himself. To me that is the ultimate sign of a desperate and illogical being. Genius he is not! This is of course MHO!

Captfb
    [glowpurple]\"I like to think of myself as a sensitive inteliigent person with the soul of a clown that forces me to blow it at the most important times.\" Jim Morrison[/glowpurple]

Acutally I don't think that hitler was a genuis he was just a great manager.
    He got other people to do what he wanted to do ....he gave the orders and they were motivated enough to foolow him (eventually to death) he is probably one of the greatest public speaker of the time.
    have you ever seen any of his speech on tv, the way he managed to get all these people to scream their lungs out just for him is impressive.
    The job of any god manager is to get otehr people to do the job, get the doers moving that what he did and that doesn't take any genius. That is actually what they tell us in management classe, get other people to do it for you ....
    the least to say is that i'm very happy that he actually was a dumb ass since he would not let competent people to run the armys and he made such trivial strategique mistake that the brits taught he was reaelly crazy!
    assembly.... digital dna ?

How on earth did a discussion about the genius of Hitler transform into a religious debate???

This post will jump around a bit, and I'm afraid it doesn't have much to do with Hitler, but in reading the last 6 pages, I see I'm in good company.

Originally posted here by Mahakaal
    I found this very interesting site about geneology, and what stands out most is that an unusually high number of US Presidents are descendents of some sort of European Royalty. At least to me . Conspiracy-minded folk can visit the site here.
    Cool! My aunt has traced my lineage back to Henry VIII! Does this mean I get to be president, or that I'm just an ******* with a penchant for headless women?

Back a few more posts:

Originally posted here by preacherman481
    But what if you're wrong? What if there is a God at the end of that tunnel? What if He holds you accountable for the way you lived your life and your choice for or against receiving the gift of salvation through his Son Jesus? What then?
    Hmm...What about your choice? With all due respect, what made you choose your religion out of all the other one's out there? What makes your religion right? I have to say that if you're merely practicing a religion to cover your butt, that doesn't exactly demonstrate a great faith in anything -- just a fear of something. I know this wasn't what you meant, though. But this raises an interesting question:

You believe that a god would hold me accountable for not choosing to acknowledge him? If this was a god that is supposed to be my creator that truly understood my origins, my upbringing, my education, he would understand that believing in him is not an option for me. Therefore, I'm left with the idea: If there truly is a god, why doesn't he want me to believe in him? Trust me, there have been MANY times when I would have liked to have been a part of some "bigger picture", to believe that there is an independent institution (protected by law, even) that can offer me enlightentment, wisdom, and peace. That there is some higher being looking out for me, or that has some big plan for me, but to do so would force me to be untrue to myself. It's not a matter of just "showing a little faith". I have no faith to give. There is no choice for me to believe in any god, let alone a specific god for a specific religion.

I'm not trying to be difficult, rude, or condescending. I'm happy for those who have found comfort in faith. I feel they need to do whatever it takes to live a happy, fulfilling life. Just as I have found comfort in my lack of faith.
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */

To answer your question Xenon.Take a look at just about any forum over about thirty posts,and tell me how many you find that stay on that particular subject.In order to have a good debate you have to understand where other peoples opinions are coming from,therefore the subject tends to change a bit.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

Red face

I am too drunk to read all the long messages BUT

if hitler didnt do what he did

europe (where I live) wouldnt be strong as it is now
    his actions where followed by a-l-o-t- of alliances

thank you for ordering

p.s.

this is my first post in months
    HAAAAAAAALLLLLOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAA
    GOD invented evolution \'cause he couldn\'t do it all by himself.