Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hitler

Hitler

Here's a question to ponder on: What do you think people would have thought of Hitler if he didn't do the Holocaust but just tried to take over the world, or what would you have thought about him if he didn't commit the Holocaust?

he was a genius, regardless of what he did, he WAS a genious... he was a twisted man too... but a genious
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

Sarin, I don't entirely agree with you. For me, a genious is someone who posesses a large amount of knowledge and puts it to good use. Killing ten thousand Jews in a period of less than fifteen years isn't puting knowledge too good use in my perspective.

Regards,
    Silentstalker
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]

Has nothing to do with putting large amounts of knowledge to good use, brotha.

Word: (genius) Result: (LI> A strong natural talent, aptitude, or inclination

Originally posted here by silentstalker
    Sarin, I don't entirely agree with you. For me, a genious is someone who posesses a large amount of knowledge and puts it to good use. Killing ten thousand Jews in a period of less than fifteen years isn't puting knowledge too good use in my perspective.
    I sincerely hope you do not mean 10,000....as well as the 15 years. Otherwise I will have to come and spank your history teacher . Seriously.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Ok I'm not so good with history and stuph but I know he killed a lot over a good period of time, and that's not a good thing now is it? Basically I got my point across , nobody's perfect, and that goes for history teachers as well

Silentstalker
    Silentstalker@nitesecurity.com
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]

Apparently Hitler was an exceptional public speaker. Ive read that he could flip ones opinions and beliefs 180 degrees with his speaches.

Imagine what he could have achieved if he wasnt such a ruthless murderous bastard.
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

What I'm most curious about is if Hitler could command the same audience today that he could back then. Imagine if Hitler had to be the Fuehrer of Germany on television these day. The media would have been much more involved with this man long before his rise to power. I don't think he would have waltzed his NSDAP cronies into a position of majority as easily as he did, but I could be wrong. The fact is that it was a different time. Who's to say what would happen.

As for the statement that Hitler was a genius, I would argue that. And not just from the moral standpoint of the man being insane. He had several opportunities to effect some serious blows against the allies long before the US was ever a part of anything. Dunkirk? What was that about? He could have done significantly more damage there than was done. The Russian Front? He betrayed Stalin much to soon, and it forced him to fight a 2 front war. I will offer willingly that Hitler's generals were indeed geniuses, but he did a rotten job of deploying them. Why would he pull Rommel out of North Africa prematurely? It cost him the continent. There are more than this, but I don't need to go into them.
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */

Definately a good public speaker.That's how he got Germany to follow him was through tons of very convincing propaganda,the storm troopers also did a little to sway the public's opinion too.I agree that he was an exceptionally intelligent person,but also deceiving and grotesque.I don't however believe too many people would have liked him trying to take over the world reguardless of whether or not the Holocaust happened.As a matter of fact most countries had no idea he was killing huge numbers of Jews when they went to war with Germany.

I don't think my opinion of him would be swayed to much if the Holocaust didn't happen,because the fact still would remain that ungodly large amounts of people died in WWII just because he was power hungry.That's not my idea of a model person.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

Hi,
    I think Hitler was basically a tool of Satan, and if not demon possessed, at least demonically inspired. I know that some of the Nazis (at least Goebbels I think and Himmler, also I think), were into the occult, and if you consider their ideas and the outcome of their lives, it really shows. I do believe in demons. And I do believe that they can give people extraordinary powers and abilities. Hitler put the "evil" in "evil genius," and it's extremely probably he was the recipient of demonic empowerment. Hitler killed over 6,000,000 Jews, and was responsible for many more deaths. I think Satan works through people like Hitler, and Satan would like nothing better than to have a one world government through which he can control all religion. Satan hates the Jews because God brought His chosen Savior (His Son Jesus Christ) into the world through the Jewish people. I think Satan was working through Hitler to eliminate the Jews. And yes, Hitler was a spell binding orator. Satan is able to empower people like that. Deceit is a main tool of the devil, and it works because often people are looking for someone to follow. Many people will follow anyone who tells them what they want to hear. I believe that an AntiChrist is coming who will again try (and succeed) in uniting the world under a single political, economic, and religious government. He will have the same power as Hitler and probably much more. He will come at a time when people are looking for someone to follow, and he will say all the right things at the right time. But he will turn out to be a deceiver and evil incarnate. He will persecute Christians, Jews, and Muslims, and anyone else who won't follow him. Believe me (actually believe the Bible, God's Word), you don't want to be here when the AntiChrist shows up.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)