View Poll Results: What do you think of the book?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great! Couldn\'t put it down!

1 12.50%
  • It was ok I guess

0 0%
  • Hated it

0 0%
  • Never read it

7 87.50%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Team AO????

Originally posted here by Negative

XYboi set up AntiOnline's SETI-account about a year ago already, I think.

I joined them a view min. ago.

Would be nice to see more members there!
    i m gone,thx everyone for so much fun and good info.
    cheers and good bye

I'm thinking about doing the cancer distributed project....
    “People don’t talk about anything.” [Clarisse]
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"
    -A conversation with Clarrise McClellan and Guy Montag from Fahrenheit 451

Folding@Home

I have created a team for AntiOnline at Folding@Home.

To join is quite simple:

1. Download the client.
    2. Install and create a user. And then set teamnumber: "11416" in the client.

Those who joins will first show up in the teamlist when they have submitted the first results.

And unfortunately can't I donate my previous results to Team AntiOnline.

~micael

Ok just joined micael! [first day i use it]
    i m gone,thx everyone for so much fun and good info.
    cheers and good bye

I just joined....decided to devote my idle CPU time to it
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"

Ahhhh yes I had almost forgotten about folding@home. Good job micael excellent project!
    \"Now it\'s time to erase the story of our bogus fate. Our history as it\'s portrayed is just a recipe for hate!\"
    -Bad Religion

I'm not so sure mine is working properly...it appears as though there is no progress...does the 'WU progress' actually go up as it is 'working'? It has been running at idle with 100% CPU usage for about 2 hours now and 0 WU progress.....

nm...I just finally got 1 WU progress after about 6 hours of processing....I guess the blocks are just enormous and you don't see any real progress for a while.....
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]

I joined about an hour ago.Interesting stuff if you actually read the site.I also read the FAQ,and it says that it takes a 400 MHz computer about 24 hours to complete a work unit,so that might explain why it's taking so long for cF_nM.That's not totally accurate,because on this comp. I have a 266 MHz MMX,and it's averaging about 1% per every 45 minutes.Maybe someone could Email JP and see if he'll put this up at the top of the site so more people will notice it and possibly join.I'm sure there's at least a few people in here with some pretty large networks that could contribute to it.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

Im happy to see that people have joined a good cause even when its aint security related.
    I had hoped as a creator of team Antionline at Folding@Home be the first who submitted a result, oh I was wrong the first result was submitted by thirdeg . Guess I have to buy faster computer(s).

Well done .

~micael

I'm too stingy with my cpu cycles
    Alternate realities celebrate reality. If you cant handle the reality your in, then you wont be able to handle the one your attempting to escape to.