Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A Universal Matter - Girls

GreekGoddess
    You're being realistic manpreet, and eventually you'll find someone who shares so many interests with you, you'll start wondering where she's been all of your life.

And t2k2...you don't even know how incredibly angry that double standard makes me. Grrrrrr....

I can't begin to comprehend men, or women in general either. The only person I
    know best and choose to comment on is my-self.

Though I would like to comment on something else. The wonderful world of double
    standards.

We -as a society- need to focus more on the issue of gender discrimination. It's the worse kind of prejudice out there, and it occures more often than racial discrimination does. This demeaning ideal that women are subordinates and weaker than men has
    been around for a long time, and it lives on today. Sure, things are changing (only
    recently, hasn't even been a hundred years since we have earned the right to vote!),
    but it's happening at a tortous pace. Though the fact that anything is being done at
    all is a victory in it's self. Sadly, it's not happening everywhere.

What's even worse, some women help to spread this disease of ignorance and
    intolerance of women. Yes, some women try and help to keep the stereo type of what
    a perfect lady should be. -Kiss my independent ass you uptight bi---es, you know
    who you are- Maybe they are afraid of questioning the very way they live, it's
    essentially questioning their very existence and that can be quite scary. Every
    nationality impresses demoralizing values of women upon their own women. It's even more sickening when women do this to each other. Sad sad sad.

Yes, I even say "draft us". A real lady needs to prove to these dense men and women who hold a mentality that ladies must act, dress, and be a certain way. There is more to a female than an outward appearance and a pleasant personality. Strive for equal
    right socially, within the law system, but don't expect "special treatment" because it
    contradicts the ideals of a modern independent woman. Though, there are many other ways for a woman to prove her-self, other than with war.

Sure, there will be gracious people that will appreciate a woman’s worth, but in
    general, a woman is "just another set of walking ass and tit's". A woman must
    forever prove her self within separate standards men have set for women. Even
    though different boundaries are placed for each gender; one boundary is more
    flexible than that of the other. Is it fair to go by these unofficial social and out dated
    rules that a different gender has set for the other? Standards that make them
    stronger, benefit them more often, and believe women could not possibly rise to
    meet? Of course not, but it is a burden we as women must deal with. A burden we
    each carry on our own.

Just an opinion, cheers

::Chelle::

Fortunately many of you live in first world countries, I say that because girls in general are a lot more open minded than where I live: Mexico. I have had the chance to travel for months throgh Europe and I have met some of the most incredible girls in my life, but right now I am stuck in Mexico in which society is still a lot more close minded, I cannot generalize but a huge number of girls here in Mexico are extremely interested in money and society, from my experience girls from other countries are a lot more easy going... I don't know the exact reasons for this social phenomenon regarding girls in my country, I guess mexican society needs to evolve. So understanding girls is impossible, but it is a lot harder in a close minded society. IMHO....

Gotta love todays society. There are so many double standards. Women may have the exact same sex drive as men, but if a woman sleeps with 15 guys, she is labeled a "whore" or "slut". If a guy sleeps with 50 women, he is labeled a "sex god" Although when women are talking together, and no men are around, you can find out a lot of things that you normally wouldn't know. There is to much pressure from todays society for a woman to be "pure".
    It seems to me that this double standard is mainly perpetuated by women. The people screaming "slut" and "ho" the loudest are women themselves. You can't have it both ways gals. As a guy, it doesn't bother me if a girl enjoys having sex with different men. It would be kind of hypocritcal if I looked down on her for that.

This understanding women thing is overrated. I think it's safe to say that women have just as much trouble understanding men. Men might be a bit more predictable in their behaviour but that doesn't mean women understand it.

As for being yourself, I think that's the worst advice I've ever been given. I treat women how they treat me. If they are nice, sweet and honest, then they'll get to see my nice, sensitive side. If they're a bitch, then they can expect to meet the god of hell fire. If a women won't make herself vulnerable physically or emotionly with me, then I'll be damned if I share my deep feelings with her. It's OK to be nice but don't be a door mat.

Relationships are about give and take. If you take more than you give, then you need to think about the other person's needs more. On the other hand, if you give more than you take, then you're short changing yourself.

Til next time, take care of yourself and each other...
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.