Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Islam declares war on Falwell

Islam declares war on Falwell

BOMBAY, India (AP) — Five people were killed Friday in Hindu-Muslim rioting and police gunfire after riots broke out during a general strike to protest the Rev. Jerry Falwell calling the founder of Islam a terrorist. Forty-seven others were injured.
    The conservative Baptist minister told the television network Islam's prophet "was a — a violent man, a man of war."

"Jesus set the example for love, as did Moses," Falwell said. "I think Muhammad set an opposite example."
    I'm speechless.

Just an observation: Jerry must have specially tailored pants to lug around balls that big.

/* You are not expected to understand this. */

It doesn't take balls to be a bigot.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Originally posted here by Mahakaal
    It doesn't take balls to be a bigot.
    Definitely not, but I can't imagine Mr. Falwell being very popular anywhere anymore. Seems to me the man either has a death wish, or is completely oblivious to the current geopolitical situation -- or both.

I can't imagine Mr. Falwell being very popular anywhere anymore
    Hehehe, obviously he appears to be popular enough to be able to get on 60 Minutes. You should check out the transcript.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

I agree definitely with Mahakaal. The guy obviously either wants attention or seriously is a bigot. To say such a retarded and demeaning thing is just so low class. The guy made it onto 60 Minutes, but you don't need talent or anything to get their, just a story or even something stupid.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Originally posted here by Spyder32
    The guy made it onto 60 Minutes, but you don't need talent or anything to get there, just a story or even something stupid.
    Hehehe...ain't that the truth?

What propels them? Why do they love Israel so much? The return of the Jews to their ancient homeland is seen by Evengelicals as a precondition for the Second Coming of Christ. Therefore, when the Jewish state was created in 1948 they saw it as a sign. Israel’s conquest of Jerusalem and the West Bank in 1967 deepened their excitement, heightened their anticipation. And today’s war between Jews and Arabs was also prophesized, they say. They’ve seen it all before – in the pages of the Bible
    People seem to forget that north america has it's fair share of relgious nut casses.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

The guy's an idiot. Seriously. He's the same guy who blamed gays for 9/11...

"I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'"

It amazes me how far detached from reality these people are. I could go on and on but I've done enough Christian bashing for one week...

can anyone explain to me, why the hindus and muslims are fighting over what a christian said? Am i missing something here?

The conservative Baptist minister told the television network Islam's prophet "was a — a violent man, a man of war."

so in an attempt to prove him wrong 47 were hurt and 5 where killed. WTF

i really doubt that what Jerry Falwell says would influence anyone to act this way. if it did we would have killed each other off along time ago and become the real silent majority.

these people kill each other out of mutual hate. anything is a good excuse.

What farwell said was wrong to say, hes an ignorant, arrogant bigot. We all know that from our own experiances with him, but blaming the muslim-hindu hatred on him, come on

Jerry Farwell on 9/11:

On the broadcast of the Christian television program "The 700 Club," Falwell made the following statement:

"I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'"

does this call for a general strike? i wouldn't loose a days pay over this *******. whats the point of a strike if it dosn't affect the person your mad at anyway?

i think i would have to quit any group this man did support.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Islam declares war on Falwell
    ...along with the rest of the consious, non-insane world
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla ná engwar.