Thread: newbie to junior

newbie to junior

just wanted to say i finally moved from newbie to junior status, so thanks to all those who have given positive points and thanks too to all those who gave negative points because you need the bad to appreciate the good ! And anyway constructive criticism is good for the ego !
    So thanks again and i look forward to future posting and points and maybe one day senior membership (a few more posts to go though !)

cheers
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously

Cool np

np man !
    Samo Sloga Srbina Spasava !!!

Developer Extraordinar
    Hey. Congrats. I just turned Jr.Member a few days ago too. I didn't post about it. Didn't think to anyways. Congrats and Good-luck!

Hey congrats! I have some 30+ posts to go before I hit that status, but I'm in no rush.
    I mostly just search/read the threads unless I have some useful opinions/questions/info to contribute.

Again congrats!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

thanx

thanx guys for the congrats and for some positive points ! i did get some negative points though and told to delete this thread as i will get more !

i would just like to say i am not here for points of any type just for knowledge, it is just that points are important cos without them i wouldnt be able to view the site and learn which i like to do !
    Anyway thanx again !
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously

Congrats! And quit talking about APs already
    \"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
    Sir Winston Churchill.

congrats

Wow... congratulations......
    Hope yer posts were meaningful and not just a 'wicked' or something every so often...

But anyhow, congratulations