Thread: Getting Even With Your PC

GreekGoddess

Getting Even With Your PC

I came across this earlier while searching for project ideas for old computers, and got a good laugh out of it:

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/s...337045,00.html

I can honestly say that I have felt like doing this! This is so funny!

Thanks for posting!

Yeah.. we once did this at university with old crap..

We found out a couple of interesting facts.

Monitors are quite tough.. you have to toss them atleast 2 meters before they collaps..
    and puters disintergrate in a nice way..

Fireworks and old hardware is something to try too. Realy good feeling seeing old (broken) 286's explode into a million pieces..

The disks in harddisks can fly for about 30 meters without an effort..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Wonder what would happen if you took a Laptop and spun it of a cliff.
    A pack of C4 and a PII would prolly make for a nice firework display...

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Originally posted here by the_JinX
    Yeah.. we once did this at university with old crap..

We found out a couple of interesting facts.

Monitors are quite tough.. you have to toss them atleast 2 meters before they collaps..
    and puters disintergrate in a nice way..

Fireworks and old hardware is something to try too. Realy good feeling seeing old (broken) 286's explode into a million pieces..

The disks in harddisks can fly for about 30 meters without an effort..
    yeah but them old 286 motherboards bend really far before they crack, have lot's of pins that get everywhere too. It's an outdoor project
    Alternate realities celebrate reality. If you cant handle the reality your in, then you wont be able to handle the one your attempting to escape to.

A friend of mine is in an industrial band that is known for being banned from everywhere they've ever played. Got to "help" them destroy some monitors, keyboards, etc. once at a show. I rather enjoyed that.
    Where's my sledgehammer?!?!?!
    \"Now it\'s time to erase the story of our bogus fate. Our history as it\'s portrayed is just a recipe for hate!\"
    -Bad Religion

If I haven't felt like doing that, than I have felt like blowing it up. But sadly, I feel like doing that alot.
    Space For Rent.. =]

cut the system speaker wires cut back the insulation and stick them into a chunck of c5. How far can you run before the first beep
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

cut the system speaker wires cut back the insulation and stick them into a chunck of c5. How far can you run before the first beep
    I'm guessing that those of us who don't run very fast shouldn't try this trick?

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.