Thread: Halo 2 on it's way

Talking Halo 2 on it's way

One of the best games of the year, Halo for the X-Box, has a son. Halo 2 is in the works, and it looks great. It seems that the covenant are taking over Earth and master-chief is the only one who can save it. I know this looks like an advertisment or a review, but I'm addicted to the game. This is big news for losers like myself. Anywho, the point of the thread, has anyone heard of an older halo for windows? I vaguely remember something to the effect of Halo 13. I tried a google search and all I got was NIN stuff. Any thoughts?
    RedTheFed

\"If you can\'t make it good, make it look good.\" - Bill Gates

Hmm.. Halo 2 already? lol isnt it to soon to make a halo 2? I think it is but that would be kool if they made another one and i am pretty sure they are going to make one! And yeah that games is TIGHT! one of the best games for xbox!
    [glowpurple]LilDraganon the power of the @[/glowpurple]
    [glowpurple]I am the one who trains like a maniac to have the power to force his opponent body into the shape of a pretzel and gently pin him down to the mat so his mommy can come and cuttle him![/glowpurple]

they need that game for the PC!!!!
    TiMMY

The game halo was original developed for PC. Then They took a long time to develop it and ran out of money. Then your freind and mine decided to make a console system. Of course you would need a great game to debut your new console so M$ bought out Bungie. I thought i heard rumblings of a PC ver of halo. At least that is what they were saying at the release party. about a year ago.

side note. I thought it very amusing when i went to the Halo release party. They used mac laptops to run demo movies.

peace
    God save the President and his fascist regime!

red > if your into shooting games, keep your eyes open for Duke Nukem Forever and Doom3, both of which look very promising. Hopefully they both will come with multiplayer ability.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

I gotta say my son and I were both addicted to Halo and can't wait for Halo 2 !!!
    Work... Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...

Alternate realities celebrate reality. If you cant handle the reality your in, then you wont be able to handle the one your attempting to escape to.

Hah, I remember when I was an avid Tribes player and all the Halo people were on the forums claiming that very soon Halo would come out and kick Tribes 2's butt... and several months after T2, Halo DID come out... on a console. Heh. I'll believe it when I see it. Remember, the first time it was Bungie and finance, now it's Microsoft and ... Microsoftian-ness.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency