Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 's JP I GOT ALL YOUR VULNERABILITIES...

JP's Mommy

's JP I GOT ALL YOUR VULNERABILITIES...

I know alot of the faults and when I have time I'll **** with more of them. I have a thousand e-mail addresses from different IP's. I have a thousand PC's and I have a thousand IP addresses. What are you going to do to BAN me?

Developer Extraordinar
    You are an idiot. Some one that is an Admin please, ban this idiot imposter...

Anybody want to ban this person?

click Here:

http://www.antionline.com/karma.php?...4&username=JP\'s%20Mommy

code stolen from nebulus2000
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

this weasel has shut down the ap system entirely now

Perhaps the AP system has an auto protect against to many negs (if I recall). Nothing I think is down. Remember youth brings out often fallen steps, there is nothing in any post that speak to age, knowledge nor wisdom from this user. Let the kid or kidz play and never give them credit for much more then knowing they know the basic of how to wipe their butts and then change their underware and attempt to figure out why they have a skid mark Kidz are so cute sometimes.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

I'm not a big supporter of IP banning but in this case I think we can make an exception. Neat trick with the AP systems but I’m sure it will be fixed soon and we can finally get on with your long awaited banning.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Banned
    I know alot of the faults and when I have time I'll **** with more of them. I have a thousand e-mail addresses from different IP's. I have a thousand PC's and I have a thousand IP addresses. What are you going to do to BAN me?

JP's Mommy is: one great big pussy just waiting to get ****ed -Internet Hacker!

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    What an idiot. JP is gonna own you so ****ing hard. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to think about how he did it, while your in the pen getting ass raped. Then all those gay jokes you made wont seem so funny, will they?
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Wow like using the full reply is magic javascrip:void(0) in the header also with errors I might add. See kidz are fun, thread is alive cause one dupes people into thinking they know anything. Humm seems to me some men well like women I do not know why just like some act so, go figure. What most people here do not like are butt heads, so am tired and someone report the site bug in that you send a reply (NOT QUICK) but full you can do what what is it beavis or butt head did. Know this there was a time when young men and women acted with honor in life and here so you prove in this act you have no honor and one day you wish to be trusted with an entire network? You in fact own nothing your internet connect is well mom and dad pay for that, you have no job, a life your entire life is befor a computer screen. Know what! I pay for my life and I'm off to my hot tub with my wife cause the kidz are asleep I unhook them...I enjoy it cause I work and earned it, you do not will never own this siye cause you DO NOT even have the money to pay for your connect without MOM & DAD, get a edu grow up no one here is very impressed! So all do A FULL REPLY AND DO A THUMBS DOWN.

Peace takes life time war a moment.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Maturtity

JP's Mommy, I do not know how old you are, but for your sake, I sincerely hope that you are not a day over the age of 10, because if you are, you have some serious problems you need to deal with.

Maturity is one of the most important things in how other people perceive you. You, unfortunately, lack any shred of maturity. You come to this site, take advantage of the hard work that JP has done, and then you attack him based on what? You are angry at him for some reason? You are just angry in general (I know diaper rash can make babies irritable, but you don't have to blame JP because your ass is chaffed)? Maybe you think it is cool to get a lot of attention...I mean look, you have people responding to what you said, and attention is cool, right?

You will get banned, there is no question of that. What I hope, for your sake, is that you take some time and think about why you think it is so cool and fun to attack someone that who has provided a service to so many other people. Maybe it is too much to ask for you to pull your head out of your ass for a second and think, but if you do, you can learn a lot. Maturity - that's what it's all about.
    My $0.02