Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: vb6 decompiler??

vb6 decompiler??

is there such thing as a vb6 decompiler if so where can i get it from?
    If you can cheat and get away with it you deserve to win

vb6 decompiler??

is there such thing as a vb6 decompiler if so where can i get it from?
    If you can cheat and get away with it you deserve to win

It's a gas!
    Thats a very sought after tool, which i dont think is available!
    You could try searching GOOGLE but all the results that i found were basically telling me the same thing im telling you!

BTW if you do find one, can you let me know?

Sorry i couldnt help

r3b00+

Edit: Heres an article i just found

It's a gas!
    Thats a very sought after tool, which i dont think is available!
    You could try searching GOOGLE but all the results that i found were basically telling me the same thing im telling you!

BTW if you do find one, can you let me know?

Sorry i couldnt help

r3b00+

Edit: Heres an article i just found

To the best of my knowledge it isn't possible to decompile VB6. You can always dissassemble it but that won't do you any good I suppose?

Oh, and If you want it for the try2hack challenge you're better of with a packet sniffer.

Cheers,

Mankan
    Mankan

\"The purpose of abstraction is not to be vague, but to create a new semantic level in which one can be absolutely precise.\"
    - Edsger Dijkstra

To the best of my knowledge it isn't possible to decompile VB6. You can always dissassemble it but that won't do you any good I suppose?

Oh, and If you want it for the try2hack challenge you're better of with a packet sniffer.

Cheers,

Mankan
    Mankan

\"The purpose of abstraction is not to be vague, but to create a new semantic level in which one can be absolutely precise.\"
    - Edsger Dijkstra

If anybody does find something like this could they tell me as well. I would be very grateful of this.

Thanks
    THEprophetMOSES

If anybody does find something like this could they tell me as well. I would be very grateful of this.

Thanks
    THEprophetMOSES

I have seen software capable of decompiling vb6 programs available, but generally using it is against that little [I AGREE] button you click when you get/install software or the readme or license that comes with it. If the author wanted you to see the source, he/she/it (think million monkeys/typewriters) would've supplied it.
    Have you filled out an ID-10-T or PEBKAK form lately?

I have seen software capable of decompiling vb6 programs available, but generally using it is against that little [I AGREE] button you click when you get/install software or the readme or license that comes with it. If the author wanted you to see the source, he/she/it (think million monkeys/typewriters) would've supplied it.
    Have you filled out an ID-10-T or PEBKAK form lately?