Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Filtering the propaganda

lol, lucktsm been negged for defending christianity against islam... guess why !! hee hee

i'll tell u why, coz here in AO any one will get negged just for mentioning the word Islam / Muslim. thats why.

i'll tell u something else , i've got this in my AP center
    "You're twisted and wrong - HATE = Islam " coupled with a nice red rose.

anyway, i didn't know that u are scared to death from Islam, but it gives me a better feeling of power.
    do u really hate us that far ?! i wonder why !!

rcgreen: i'd love to meet ur dreams , but i don't think this time, seems that u still didn't undersatnd us well, we are not easy to lose, we fight till last man standing.

maybe if u ask ur pop at the chirch he might be able to tell u who we are.

salam
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

The VOA Was developed for a generation after WWII. Now All thats changed if you look at the post carefully is NOTHING! You have here a classic case of the SpinDoctors at work and UncleSam footing the bill. If you look at the post with a crittical eye, you will see ONE LARGE PIECE OF PROPAGANDA! Congradulate your self for being observant! _EOF_

This is turning into nothing more than a mud-slinging match based on personal views. It accomplishes nothing and only incites hatred and broadens the ethnic gap between people.
    I disagree. Most of the participants in the COSMOS forum have conducted
    their disputes with a great deal of dignity and self control. Perhaps some
    people feel that silence is a sign of agreement and peace, but if
    there were no discussion of this subject, the disagreements would only
    be hidden behind a hypocritical pretense of respect.

The fact is that I have a lot more respect for some of my enemies
    than I do for many of my "friends".
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

http://www.vexen.co.uk/USA/hateamerica.html
    Please read it. It answers a lot of things.

And well, the US propaganda will work against it's cause. I know I would be pissed off if the US started up a radiostation here, where they could tell "the truth", and how "great" they are.

It seems as if you think USA is the only country in the world where people get to know the truth, and therefore you follow Bush blindly. All the other countries are just jealous.

And what the hell is this:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2002Nov11.html

You give up your freedom just so that your government can "hunt terrorists"?

This post isn't meant to offend you in any way. It's just that sometimes you need to see things from a different perspective.

well, i can say that the defenetion of " terrorists"will vary from point of view to another, that doesn't mean that i'm wrong and u r right or vis versa, but it shows that each human is defferent from another depending on the community and what kind of life he had.

like ... u can't compare kid who had a fansy life with all his needs around him all he has to do is just ask with a kid who can hardly find his next meal !!!

for sure the 2nd one will hold lots of hate and what we call terror agains anything good or positive in the world which he didn't reach.
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix

Bimmer,

I am not afraid of "Death from Islam". I am a happy Christian and I would convert to Jewish before I'd consider Islam (Personal reason) We're all entitled to our own ideas.

The really sad thing Bimmer is my family roots go back to Lebanon and Siria, but I am glad that only a small part is, the rest of the famiglia is Italian.

If you feel powerful because you think people are afraid of Islam, I feel for you. I hope Allah is forgiving.
    Luck--TSM
    Atlanta, GA

lol, well it's sad for us as it's sad for you, we've lost a man "that what we usualy say in arabic".

lucktsm,

i never discussed anything in my life with such an attitude or mentality, but thanks to some of AO members, they know how to pisse you off and start negging you then u get more pissed and life goes on.

I promised my self that i wont post in any similar thread, that was a while ago, but a couple of members sent me a private mess. asking me to list my point of view.

and whenever i do this , all i gain is flames and flames.

if u really want my openion:
    u have ur point of view
    i have my point of view
    i'm not wrong , niether you.
    we are different but that doesn't mean we are enemies
    i fight for something and you do for other
    if we all think and act the same way ... what a fk'n booring world we've got.

vivere nella pace e morire nella pace il mio amico italiano

Originally posted here by lucktsm
    Bimmer you're right about muslims not converting to Chrisitanity. I think it's because Christians are free to decide and muslims get stoned, shamed and/or killed if they try to do that.
    There we go again, mixing beliefs and culture.
    In some islamic cultures you might get in trouble for conversion.

But on the other hand, in some christian cultures (orthodox christians exist too!!) you might get in trouble for converting to any other belief...

just my € 0.02
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

We've been doing this crap for at least 60 years. Cuba, Tibet, Indonesia, Albania, Guatemala, Laos, Argentina. Probably 30 more. After the radio station, they then dump flyers. The next thing is to support a "rebel" group that is trained and funded by the CIA. The CIA has also illegally trained the rebels in this country and entered the battlefield. The crap this govt. does is unbelievable. Digging up submarines from the bottom of the sea, landing on an iceberg to retrieve Soviet research equipment, sending Castro an itchy diver suit. I inderstand the need for intelligence, however some of the things they do cross the line.

Bimmer - heh I know several Muslims (or ex-muslim as the case may be) that have converted to Christianity. They exist. Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they aren't out there and they aren't out there in force.

The vast majority of Muslims that I have met have been very nice, civil, God fearing people. There are acceptions to every rule though, and I have met some of the extremists before who hate me because of my skin color and because of where I was born. They have told me personally that they want all of America to live in terror and that they are happy when they see Americans die. This is particularly perlexing to me considering that it is something of a hobby of mine to study world religions. No where in the Koran, that I can find at least, does it say killing is condoned. The funny thing is Muhammad was a peace loving man, not a fanatical terrorist that thrived on killing other people because he disagreed with them. sigh, I guess people never do learn the truth of their own religions some times.

FWIW no I'm not Christian. Of all things I'm an agnostic, but I do believe that Christianity and Islam have some very valid beliefs in the treating of fellow human beings. They both have very commendable tenents that I wish both sides would adhere to.

Mahakaal - sorry it took so long to respond, but I have been really busy at work lately Anyway I don't know why they would hate Americans more than Canadians other than the fact that the Canadian gov't isn't out there trying to convert everyone to their belief system. The Canadians as a whole are considered a "safe" gov't. I know that the times that I have been abroad and told people that I was Canadian I have received a much warmer response than the times that I told them I was American. This is not only from the middle east, but from central europe as well. /shrug go figure.

El Diablo