Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who likes this game?

Who likes this game?

Who here have heard of Counter Strike? Well if you have plz tell me how this game exactly works. I really find it unfair and annoying that people would hack in games like this one. They think its funny but it isn't. If you know any way that i can stop them from hacking games like counter strike plz let me know. I will aslo like to know exactly how the whole thing works. I just got the game like last week.

Who likes this game?

Who here have heard of Counter Strike? Well if you have plz tell me how this game exactly works. I really find it unfair and annoying that people would hack in games like this one. They think its funny but it isn't. If you know any way that i can stop them from hacking games like counter strike plz let me know. I will aslo like to know exactly how the whole thing works. I just got the game like last week.

ebo -- Counter-strike has been around in the US for several years, and as such, people have found several inventive ways of exploiting it. It has been a back-and-forth game between the cheaters and the developers to keep the cheaters in check, and keep the game fun. I believe the best way to defeat the cheaters is to stay on top of the latest cheats that have emerged, and the patches or clients that defeat them. A great place to start with this is Counter Hack. They do a great job of keeping up with the latest exploitive technology.
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */

ebo -- Counter-strike has been around in the US for several years, and as such, people have found several inventive ways of exploiting it. It has been a back-and-forth game between the cheaters and the developers to keep the cheaters in check, and keep the game fun. I believe the best way to defeat the cheaters is to stay on top of the latest cheats that have emerged, and the patches or clients that defeat them. A great place to start with this is Counter Hack. They do a great job of keeping up with the latest exploitive technology.
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */

Thanks and i will definitely get on top of this.

Thanks and i will definitely get on top of this.

About half of the servers now will have anti-cheat software on them. You have to be accepted by the software to continue playing on the server. While none of these are fool-proof they tend to keep the most of the hackers out. Also, try to play on a server that has an active admin, that way he can kick any hackers who make it in Hope this helped.

About half of the servers now will have anti-cheat software on them. You have to be accepted by the software to continue playing on the server. While none of these are fool-proof they tend to keep the most of the hackers out. Also, try to play on a server that has an active admin, that way he can kick any hackers who make it in Hope this helped.

Thanks a lot now i can greatly enjoy the game.

Thanks a lot now i can greatly enjoy the game.