Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who likes this game?

CounterStrike? There are many good first person shooters around...CS isn't one of them. I used to play it, but I stopped a long time ago (Now I play TFC, DoD and a few neat early-beta mods) Even ignoring the rediculous hitbox and weapon bugs, it's still a crappy, poorly balanced game. Not to mention all the retards that play it. There are tons of CS servers full of "leet hackers" that will "**** your mama". Stop playing before you require a lobotomy.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla ná engwar.

CounterStrike? There are many good first person shooters around...CS isn't one of them. I used to play it, but I stopped a long time ago (Now I play TFC, DoD and a few neat early-beta mods) Even ignoring the rediculous hitbox and weapon bugs, it's still a crappy, poorly balanced game. Not to mention all the retards that play it. There are tons of CS servers full of "leet hackers" that will "**** your mama". Stop playing before you require a lobotomy.

ermm what kind of cheats or hacks do they do in counter strike? coz i play Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption online and its a bit like EverQuest and the cheats they do is edit some files and codexes to make their characters hard to kill or even unkillable.. like having 0 health.. u cant kill someone with 0 health coz they are already dead LOL.. but yeah, they are still walking and all.. and stack weapons and armors.. like they will be armed with 50 gauntlets (which u cant do ingame and u have to do it by editing the character's file and just write 50 entries of the gauntlets and state that they are all armed).

oh and they crash games too but overloading their character files.. like stacking too many weapons and items which makes the character file become bigger and basically freezes the game when the hosts's PC tries to load the character based on its file.

ermm what kind of cheats or hacks do they do in counter strike? coz i play Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption online and its a bit like EverQuest and the cheats they do is edit some files and codexes to make their characters hard to kill or even unkillable.. like having 0 health.. u cant kill someone with 0 health coz they are already dead LOL.. but yeah, they are still walking and all.. and stack weapons and armors.. like they will be armed with 50 gauntlets (which u cant do ingame and u have to do it by editing the character's file and just write 50 entries of the gauntlets and state that they are all armed).

oh and they crash games too but overloading their character files.. like stacking too many weapons and items which makes the character file become bigger and basically freezes the game when the hosts's PC tries to load the character based on its file.

Even Diablo 2 has been hacked. They used a "realm" system, where the characters are stored on the server and most of the calculations take place on the server. Yet there have still been hacks to duplicate items, and now there are even automated programs that kill the higher level bosses over and over again to get the best items.

Even Diablo 2 has been hacked. They used a "realm" system, where the characters are stored on the server and most of the calculations take place on the server. Yet there have still been hacks to duplicate items, and now there are even automated programs that kill the higher level bosses over and over again to get the best items.

Originally posted here by s0nIc

Actually, cheating in CS has become a science. The cheaters are getting rather bold. Most of the cheats even come with a very nice in-game GUI that allows you to turn on and off certain cheats whenever you want. Check this AVI out:

http://www.fragnetics.com/downloads/...ting_in_cs.avi
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */

Originally posted here by s0nIc

Actually, cheating in CS has become a science. The cheaters are getting rather bold. Most of the cheats even come with a very nice in-game GUI that allows you to turn on and off certain cheats whenever you want. Check this AVI out:

http://www.fragnetics.com/downloads/...ting_in_cs.avi
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */

Banned
    Playing online games with cheaters blows. Recently I was playing on UT and came against a person who had 1 shot kills, full health and headshot unvulnerable.

The hacks for games like this is generally editing certain files like log, ini, sys, dat, or stuff like that, but the game Counter Strike has been victim to engine hacks where the cheaters log on and people have to download the changes (like downloading a skin) and making the effect possible on both sides...

UT has been known to send over the "hacks" by sending actual skin files, but being more of a "trojan" like file, implimenting changes or scripts to the game to enable the target player the certain effects....

Hope this answers some questions...

Side Note: The link above sends a video file with a runtime of 0 seconds....