Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AO Newsletter #5 (YAY!)

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Talking AO Newsletter #5 (YAY!)

Ok. This one was way late in coming out. A serious lack of articles made it hard but the articles I did get are definately worthwhile, IMHO, for the rest of AO to see and ponder. I probably won't have another issue out until January as there are too many things between now and then going on to make it feasible (exams, exams, marking of exams, Holidays.. oh ya, did I mention exams?!)

Anyways, I will be looking for articles for submission by January 10, 2003. To help I was thinking that anything that could continue from existing articles on C, C++, PHP, intrusion detection and honeypots/honeynets might be good things to have. If you have an idea for something else, submit it as well. I am looking for crosswords and such. (BTW, if anyone can find GreekGoddess for me her crossword picture was blurry and I'd like to see if we can't get it in for the next one.)

Anyways, enjoy!
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Talking AO Newsletter #5 (YAY!)

Ok. This one was way late in coming out. A serious lack of articles made it hard but the articles I did get are definately worthwhile, IMHO, for the rest of AO to see and ponder. I probably won't have another issue out until January as there are too many things between now and then going on to make it feasible (exams, exams, marking of exams, Holidays.. oh ya, did I mention exams?!)

Anyways, I will be looking for articles for submission by January 10, 2003. To help I was thinking that anything that could continue from existing articles on C, C++, PHP, intrusion detection and honeypots/honeynets might be good things to have. If you have an idea for something else, submit it as well. I am looking for crosswords and such. (BTW, if anyone can find GreekGoddess for me her crossword picture was blurry and I'd like to see if we can't get it in for the next one.)

Anyways, enjoy!
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head

Hey thats cool man!! I'm gonna check it out right now!!

Hey thats cool man!! I'm gonna check it out right now!!

Maybe we could get like a zip of them all in one zip for people to download.

That'd be cool.
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Maybe we could get like a zip of them all in one zip for people to download.

That'd be cool.
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Talking

That's not a bad idea. Maybe I will do that for a boost in December to encourage people to submit more articles.

Talking

That's not a bad idea. Maybe I will do that for a boost in December to encourage people to submit more articles.

Does MsMittens really know how program? Or did she just copy that from somwhere? If she does I wish she was my grandma!!
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?

Does MsMittens really know how program? Or did she just copy that from somwhere? If she does I wish she was my grandma!!
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?