Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Birth Announcement

Did you ever have a puppy? You know how they wont let you sleep for first 1 - 3weeks. Now imagine a child who wont let you sleep for first minimum year.
    But once they go over age of 20 should be easier less things to worry about.
    But why think of future, enjoy your life with your kid day by day. Cause later you might regret.
    BLAH BLAH....Anyways CONGRATULATIONS. Nice name too. Best of luck to ya.
    [gloworange]I pLaY mY eNeMyS lIkE a ChEsS.[/gloworange]

Congrats to you...
    Better Laugh At Your Own Problems..
    Coz...The World Laughs At Them

CONGRATULATIONS! Nothing compares to the birth of a child! A miracle in any sense of the world. May you and your family have many years of happiness to come!

Congratulations! As a mom....I can tell you that this is one of the best experiences you will ever have. Enjoy every minute of it, and remember they grow up so quickly....my son is 7, and it seems like I brought him home yesterday.

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Congrats James! I have two of my own, and fatherhood is great, especially if you take the time to actively participate in their lives (I still don't understand the whole thing about guys - or anyone for that matter - running from their kids). I wish you and your family the best! Take care.
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile

congrats..man.... a new baby(ies)... a new happy life
    Not an image or image does not exist!
    Not an image or image does not exist!

Congrats to you,and I hope she has a healthy,happy and long life.
    If you don\'t have anything constructive to say,don\'t say anything at all!

Originally posted here by t2k2
    (I still don't understand the whole thing about guys - or anyone for that matter - running from their kids).
    Neither do I, but then- that is their loss. I consider children to be a blessing from God, and when He blesses me with one to care for, I have an obligation to make sure that I do my best to care for them and raise them in a manner that would bring blessings on those who might meet them in the future.
    [gloworange] Windows XP = Windows Xtra Problems[/gloworange]

CONGRATUALTIONS AND MAY YOUR DAUGHTER BRING YOU A LOT OF HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE.

Congratulations! U know, the best thing about having a baby girl is that u have so much to dress her up with. Am sure u'll enjoy it as much as u're wife wud!
    Mind intentionally left blank...