Thread: Articles for AO Newsletter #9: Insight

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Talking Articles for AO Newsletter #9: Insight

Hey all,

I'm presently looking for articles for the upcoming issue of the Antionline Newsletter (#9). The deadline is September 5th, 2003, Midnight, EST

We are open to any kind of article as long as it's original work. Rant, rave, product review, tutorial on something, etc. Ideally, I want original, not posted here work. Also, I get asked a variety of questions. Here's a mini-guideline/info:

- I'm the only editor and have yet to reject an article (usually plagarised or questionable-originality articles are rejected)
    - There is no word length (minimum or maximum) but a couple of words do not an article make. I'd say at least 3-4 paragraphs.
    - I published pretty much all of what I get (perhaps a total of 4-5 articles). I'd love to have extra articles so please submit something.

I accept any text format (Word or Open Office), RTF, plain text, etc. If you have graphics, ideally have them in jpeg format.

You can email me articles to msmittens@msmittens.com or send me a PM here at AO.

If you have questions, ask away.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Cool, thanks MsMittens. I've had the motivation to do this for quite sometime... now to choose a topic, hmmm.

--Peace
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

Well, to give you an idea.. I'm looking at doing an article on my recent experience at getting wine working (and with certain apps like Trillian, ICQ, MSN, WinZip, Excel, etc.).

(no, you can't do wine. I'm doing wine! *hic*)
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head

I come back from my 650KM (450 miles) bicycle ride expecting my mail box full of articles and there are ... none!!!

What? no rants on the arrest of teekid? no rants on sobig? no suggestions on how industry should deal with it?

Articles are still wanted for the upcoming issue