Thread: IHG is back!

------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

yeah thanks for da info evil

heh i checked out your site OMG that is uber 1337 stuff man i wish i could learn how to be |337 h4x0rs like j00 the most entertaining was this http://infodelia.net/cgi-bin/ultimat...c&f=9&t=000005

well incase you were wondering i was joking that site is nothing more than a script kiddie haven

and stop spamming the board

EDIT:lol i was reading down that post some more and this kiddie the mad hatter posted this

Im glad somebody else said something also, true, and i do warn EVERYBODY that signs this guestbook, we can find out ALOT about you, within minutes... that why we are here, we are hackers...
    now that is funny what can you find out about me then ? whats that i hear you say you cant get passed the proxy
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Dude I would suggest that you delete this thread and the otehr spam thread you started before you get neg'd out of existence... Unless that is what you are shooting for...

Im glad somebody else said something also, true, and i do warn EVERYBODY that signs this guestbook, we can find out ALOT about you, within minutes... that why we are here, we are hackers...
    What you mean the firewall stopped you??? Ooops let me change that real quick like... Not!
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?