Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Wishes John

Best Wishes John

John, I'm happy to see you devote and place your knowledge, and wisdom into research and wish you the best. I'm sad because without you AO will not be the same after all how can one live without the Grump? Will stick around the site to keep in touch with people I respect and have read for years. To Newbies that think everything is free or should be otta put in the hours this one man has to this site. In short nothing is free and one can only give so much before the real world of life dreams, family and bills to pay this site has changed many times over the years. John go for that life you seek research will afford a normal day for you an income. Best wishes to you and those you include in the dreams, above all Peace, and while a simple term, it can be peace of mind, heart and soul. Reality has set in good luck now to my real world also.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Old Fart
    WOW.....I guess I'm kinda in shock. I'll join Palemoon in wishing you only the greatest success in your future endeavors....but I gotta say that this place will NOT be the same without you running the show. I only hope that whomever does purchase AO will bring to it the same devotion and vigor that you have shown. Good luck JP...you deserve it!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Yeh, shock here too.. not gonna be the same... oh well, hopefully someone good will buy it and uphold it to their best abilities.

yes! good luck jp, hope you get your price!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Best of luck to you JP.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

All I can say is if I must subscribe as in pay a yearly fee to the site I would matter of fact can write it off as a business expense. If it would nix the hotmail, yahoo, Warez noise level face it quality of many posts and some may include mine or I others has been reduced. Ya get what ya pay for and I'd pay, if just to read the tuts some very good ones that new users do not even bother to read before they post.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Good luck with your future endeavors. I have been reading this site for a long time now, and I can say it won't be the same. I hope whoever takes it over keeps up the great service that has been connected with this site for years. Good luck.
    HaLCy0n

\"Press any key to continue, or any other key to quit.\"

GOOD LUCK JP

Banned
    Wow, what a thing to log on to at 3am.

I mean, wow.

I thought it was a pop-up ad over the main page at first.

Well I hate to see the founder go, but if you must let something aside, I guess it's the best thing to do.

Goodluck JP in all your research and endevors, hope you stick around every now and then and say "HI"

Take care JP!

OMG!! where would we go?? what would happen to us??? i got no where to run now! AO is my home!