Thread: Im still alive!

Talking Im still alive!

Hey guys. . . . its been quite a while since the last time I posted. I've went through a lot lately. But things are getting much better. I lost my old job but now im working for the Gov. as some of you know. And I got a new kick ass system. Its a PCV-RX850 Sony VAIO Digital Studio System. 2.4 GHz Pentium 4 Processor, 512 MB PC2100 DDR-SDRAM, 80 GB HardDrive, DVD-Rom, CD-RW Drive, Internal Ethernet card, and a 17" KDS Radius Flat Screen. Im also getting DSL Friday so I will be hanging out on AO more. . . . like when I was in college. See you guys later.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Welcome back Rogue,

Hope you'll feel right at home,
    A lot has happened since you last were here..
    But you'll find that out yourself !!

good luck with your new job,
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Welcome Back bro. I look forward to reading ur shiznit again.

I also work for the government..... ahhhhh is'nt a secure job nice government never closes
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

Heh. Exactly.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

"Welcome back" as the song says.

Wow! Rogue! quality, i just returned to the site myself [and returned with a P4 2.4GHz system myself also, spooky...] and it's cool to see a familiar poster still on the boards! excellent, look forward to chatting to you some more! xxx

edit: k i just checked the dates on this and i guess it must have randomly been bumped? why? i'm confused and feel silly sorry! nevertheless my point is valid, if Rogue is around then i am gladdened!!
    The Owls Are Not What They Seem

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Lady HaxXOr> The date is today... not sure where you got a messed up date from.

Rogue> you trying to make me drool over yer new puter? Thats not very nice I guess I shouldn't talk about the 1GHz Powerbook with 1Gig Ram, 80Gig HD, DVD-R, etc etc that I just ordered, should I?
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Lady HaxX0r! ! ! Good to see your still around. How have you been. Ur new system sounds sweet.