Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UK AO'ers meet.

Yeh but,you know what parents are like about there kids meeting over the internet

i guess but i guess we could provide credentials and ID that we're not some paedo ring who are planning to kidnap and buttrape you? is there any way we could prove we're alright? i can send you passport and driving license scans if it helps?? lol

xxx
    The Owls Are Not What They Seem

oooohhh... this sounds like a bloody marvellous idea. Redgore I would contest that London is central to the UK though! However granted that it is easy enough to get to. February is perfect cos my birthday is in Feb as well... but any date is fine just give us enough notice so I can let my boss know that I'm not going to be around for a coupla days

r3b00+..... always willing to go the pace with another hardened drinker

incidentally folks.... being as I'll be very near 30 in Feb (I know, no comments please it's painful enough having this knowledge as it is)... does this mean I have to be a responsible adult?? The answer to this is hopefully no......

let us know whats happening... and if you want any help organising stuff then PM me.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

For the under 18's maybe. but us 18 yr olds are also able to be the responsable adults (Yer right !!!!) Anyway it would be nice to have a older person come along. Shall we say mid Febuarary ? say the (gets out filofax) 15th and 16th ? What do you lot think ?

im good with that! like zonewalker i do need to book time off or arrange my days off that way so good to plan ahead if i need to book holiday - takes like 3 months to process it! that's a saturday and sunday right? in which case i'll almost definitely need to take it as holiday. excellent zonewalker, thanks for being up for sharing our company despite any disparaging thoughts you might have about youf of 2day...that's cool as well coz i can maybe drag my blokey along who'll be 29 then without him feeling like the only responsible adult hehe! splendid, it's all coming together nicely...

xxx
    The Owls Are Not What They Seem

15th - 16th sounds good to me .... I was having time off round the 21st anyway (the following friday)... guess I can extend that to the beggining of the week as well

<gentle and friendly prod in the ribs to Lady> - watch it wif the old remarks you anyway after meeting me you'll probably have many disparaging thoughts about the youf of yesterday hehe.... me - I luv the youf of 2day (honestly!!)

I probably shan't be dragging my g/f along cos she'd probably get bored very quickly with the conversation - she's not much into techy things... although I daresay she'd enjoy the trip to London....

I'm quite looking forward to this

x's to all
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

I would love to come....but I'm gona be in the red-zone with all the stuff I'm gona do...
    my B-day is on the 24/12.......go figure.....so I would have used all my money.....on my new box...... (I'm so happy)......soz folks..

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Thats a shame Noia would have been nice for you to come along !

Banned
    Count me in... haven't been to London in 10 years or so. I'm gonna go slam-dance with Lady HaxX0r. And I'll push ViktorKaum and them silly Dutchies to come as well... And about the chunnel... it's cheaper to fly with Ryanair (last time I checked, it was 11 bucks from Brussels to some remote London airport)

Senior since the 3 dot era
    w00t Negative... I posted to this thread but deleted my post... but now you are going too
    For me (and qn) everything before february is impossible (university !).
    And it will still be dificult (work + uni + DJ'ing)... therefor it depends on the date it's planned.