Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: UK AO'ers meet.

heh you can def tell ur irish r3b00+
    great minds think alike hehe

v_Ln

oh and for whoever is still negin' this thread saying it should be in a private confrence I think I have already made my point about that but just incase you missed it I'll highlight the main points again just for you!

now i dunno about everyone else but i think this kind of meeting should be open to who-se-ever wants to attend not just to those select few choosen to be invited to the private thread
    ..:: Now I realise you are prolly not one of the smartest of peps so heres a breakdown for you.....

1. This trip is for everyone at AO
    2. A private confrence is not open to everyone
    3. You have to invite people into a private confrence
    4. So those who were not invited would not get to hear about it so then it would no longer be open to everyone like it is suppoused to be....

ok if your still having probs understanding this concept instead of neging me pls feel free to PM me about it and I'll and break it down even more for you - and don't worry I'll make sure not to use any big words so you can't get confused again

Banned
    I mite be there Ive no PC at the moment but maybe Ill show you the greatness of Irishness lol!

Wa Wa!

Yea this seems like a great idea, I would come to it. Any ideas on what sort of part of london. I would vote for West London (around the westend), because well you don't wanna be walking round east london at the late/early hours.

But finally yea I would be there, I would also offer to help setup organise if any help is needed.

Yah Yah,

I know I am a bit on again, off again as far as being here goes, but I would love to come, if you all could stand having an bloody dumb opinionated yank come.

Been wanting to hit london again for ages, this would be a good excuse, plus meeting some of you in person would be nice.

IchNiSan

Right then guys. I was thinking of hiring out a conference hall or something for a couple of hours for us to all meet there and get to know each other. What do you lot think ? I have also set up an email account for you to email your interest to. So please email me your AO username your real name a email address and if possible a photo. I will then setup a space on my site for you to all get to know each other. Also email me any ideas as to venue etc. The email address is aouk@myfcn.co.uk so get the emails coming !! On another note a quick review of the rules. Noone under 16 should come. This is not to discriminate against people but as a common sense rule. Make sure your legal guardians wives or husbands know where you are going so i dont get in trouble ! Apart from that i think thats all. so get emailing me especially if you are willing to help me organise it !!!

oh one other lil rule - as far as i can gather we will be hitting the pub/club scene later on peps so pls dress accordingly
    don't want to have the whole group not get in as some club has a no trainers rule or someone is wearing sports gear...
    just a lil thing but thought worth mentioning....redgore - perhaps a site detailing all plans a profile of each person confirmed and then afterwards some pics form the night itself?? and some writings from those there?
    could develop nicely

v_Ln

Good idea valhallen. I am still wating apon emails from people so far i have only had 4 emails ! So if you wanna come email me ASAP.

greetings,

im still debating whether to go or not. so im not committing to anything as of yet. although computer-drunk-talk sounds intriguing.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

damn it...I SOO wanna go, I'v got some stuff I need to do In england any way......Plus I get to see you ppl.........
    Any hope of there ever being an AO meeting in Holland?.....
    It's not that far from england, thers rail all the way, and it's easy to get too from most places.....plus it's cheap for me
    lol.....Have fun guy's.....I'll be there in spirit(s)
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Noia come on man - you really should come will be such a laugh
    redgore > tell me exactly what you need form me and I'll email you it - plus if you need any help with setting up the site about it let me know

v_Ln