• I have no opinion on this.

3 6.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An AntiOnline.com Retail Store?

Banned

An AntiOnline.com Retail Store?

Greetings All:

The question for this thread is:

If AntiOnline.com had an on-line retail store, would you be inclined to purchase products from it for yourself or for your place of work? Why or why not? If yes, what types of products would you like to see it carry?

It would be awesome to have a retail store. I'd love to get AntiOnline merchandise and I'd definitely like a shirt or some products. Maybe (and this can go with members part-tim question) a team of programmers making certain AO products for the Computer? I don't know, I'm just throwing out ideas. But yeah, definitely the store. Merchandise would be great, and it would help increase traffic/ bring in more members. (Can't forget revenue either)
    Space For Rent.. =]

Computer Forensics
    No I wouldn't buy anything from Antionline. Why ? Because this isn't a shopping site.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

No it isnt a shopping site but it would be a nice add on and people that dont want a store dont have to shop in it.Personally I would like to have an AO t shirt or other clothing and like spyder said it could broadcast the website to bring more people in.

Computer Forensics
    Ok, then let me put it this way. If there was a big link to the retail side of things I wouldn't care. As soon as I saw a tshirt or mug or some other novelty item on the main site( something that wasn't part of the ad/link to the retail store) or any section of the forums, it would lose its appeal instantly. If you want it, fine, but keep it away from everything else.

Overall though, I am not here to buy a shirt or mug or anything else like thinkgeek sells. That's not why I came here, that's not why I still come here, and it never will be.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

er0k
    damn jeez.. just sell it if its this much trouble jp

Anything but antionline paraphernalia would be a pain in the ass to run. You could of course sell concessions to select vendors to sell as antionline with cs provided by them.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    if it was just a small link to a subdomain with a site yes ao merchindise is great idea
    rioter

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    You what, I have emailed you about this before JP. I think you should have all types of Antionline merchandise, you certainly have gotten enough exposeure. I would LOVE a yellow antionline shirt, coffee mug, mousepad ect, all realativly cheap to manufacture, and the profit would be maximum. However if you wanted to be taken more seriously,you sould sell a security software package that optimises a computer/networks security and could include some custom admin apps. I dunno really just brain storming.

I do know this, that I would HATE to see AO go away. And If I had to buy a shirt or two to keep it alive, I'll do it. Those few days when AO was offline last week , I sat at my console staring at the start button like a lost child. Please do everything you can to keep Ao alive JP. This site means alot, to alot of people. Simply the reference alone is worth more than I have found anywhere else.

I have been logging on to this webpage for a little over a year now, and I keep coming back. The quality of this site HAS decreased in a many of ways over this past year, but in MANY ways it has exceeded far beyond what any other message board has put out. Props to you JP, but please, Keep This site ALIVE.....
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

a antionline store

Yes, I would buy antionline products as mentioned, T- shirts (with a well thought up logo), mousepads, coffee cups etc, but most of all good security software and such.The store as mentioned should be part of the site but partitioned off in a seperate area. It would be an offshoot of the larger part which is security You could start off with only a few items to see how it went. Auntie
    For hundreds of years the brain was physically capable of the thoughts of a Galelio or an Aristotle among people who had not yet learned to count to ten. Much of that equipment is still unused and waiting.