Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What will we do without AO?, really...

Banned
    OH MY Gawd OH NOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooo!!!!!!!!!!! *pulling my hair out!!!
    You mean to tell me I won't get my daily lovely messages like this one?

"youre a person whos made some rude,nasty comments in the past, it will all come back to you "

Holy ****, raise the homeland national threat level to orange please...My life is worthless now!

Old Fart
    I doubt that the announcement at the top of the home page is indicative of imminent closure. When you take a look at JP's more recent posts which all seemed to have a common theme (how to make AntiOnline generate revenue) it seems evident that JP intends on keeping AO up and running if at all possible. If we are all truely concerned with the fate of AO and want it to stay, then perhaps the best thing we can all do (myself included) is to stop whining about AP's, stop being abusive with our comments and start behaving like a responsible community of professionals and adults. It seems to me that WE (as in each and every one of us) all play a part in making AO more and more complicated to keep up, which in turn causes it to infringe more and more on JP's time. JP has made it clear he wants to devote more time to research which no doubt figures heavily into his revenue stream, whereas playing AO Referee actually COSTS him time that could be better spent being productive and making money.

So lets all try to play well together, let bygones be bygones, and be thankful that we still have AO as a place to come together and exchange ideas.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Oh god if AO closes i'll have to go back to my school forum, NoOoOoOOoOo!

Guys,

I want to really thank all of you for your words. I see we all want that AO continues on-line forever if possible, and many of you feel the same as me. Like one of you said... life wouldn't be the same without AO, and with this i don't mean super important things of real life like for example losing familiars, having an accident, etc., i just mean coming back home from work, conect to the Internet and see that AO isn't there, doing this is a little part of my life now and don't want to lose it, so i need AO on-line.

I hope this thread stays at the top places of the main page of AO for as many time as possible so that would mean that more AO members are answering this thread showing JP that we really need AO to stay on-line. And i hope that the ones of you that say that JP won't close AO if he can't sell it, are right.

Thank guys.

Hope not Ao is the best forum on the net this site is truly amazing i have been here for such a short time and i have leaned so much if this site needs funding i will fund it and make Dark Ryder my asst manger he is very dediccated good work !!!!!!!

~ Neo