Hello everyone, I think that physical education is very important to us, and now they are thinking about cutting out of students every day schedule. Some kids/ students, will not or attempt to excercise by themselvies. SO it is important that since school forces them, and it is a requirement for them to pass Phy. Edu to pass their grade, students will excersie more and keep themselvies in a good shape. I do not like the idea of them cutting physical education off. Some kids are getting big from lack of excercise, and this is not healthy, mentally and physically. Some people come to school just to be called FAT BOY or FAT ASS all day, now that i do not think is fair. I am posting this because it has been bothering me for awhile now, and i wanted to hear what you guys think. I just can't stand to see these kids that can loose their weight if they try, get made fun of. Sometimes i wish i can do something to help it, but no body listens to me eaccept my fellow peer leaders. So, i think cutting physical education will definetely increase the number of unhealthy kids. This as i heard in the news can also increase the possibilities of young kids having a heart attack, and dying young, now this, god is my witness i do not want to hear about or see. I know we do not want a world in which kids have heart attacks, and die early or young. It was just bothering me, and i thank you guys for hearing me out.