Thread: PE thread going sucidal

PE thread going sucidal

Does anyone know why this thread went sucidal? i think it was because someone was just being stupid beacuse all the replies were perfctally good. some one negged me saying "thas ur opinion that it is boring " i dont see the point in it.
    If its not broken it can still be inproved.

Probably because someone decided that it was their perogative to go around closing threads, and they did it by negging a lot of newbies which is unfair
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

heh, I get random negs like that, it's usually from someone needing to balance. I don't agree with that practice, but I do understand it.

El Diablo

My neg...which is obviously from an uneducated idiot!

it's a required course maybe?
    A line that I wrote in my post which was negged by this idiot:

BUT why should PE be required in High School?
    And to the person who negged trials and said:

thas ur opinion that it is boring
    is obviously the same uneducated idiot that negged me.

It was my understanding that every post made on this site is of someone's own opinion. Maybe I'm understanding wrong or maybe this idiot has no understanding.

If you're gonna neg someone, at least do it intelligently!
    Clean your finger before you point at my spots. - Ben Franklin

Banned
    If you take a look at the amount of negs been given out, you'll see a pattern: 6 posts have been negged with the same amount of antipoints. That doesn't proove anything, of course; it could have been 6 different users with about the same amount of antipoints, but still...

Maybe he should have posted it in Cosmos instead of in GCC, though...

Originally posted here by azzah
    My neg...which is obviously from an uneducated idiot!

A line that I wrote in my post which was negged by this idiot:

And to the person who negged trials and said:

is obviously the same uneducated idiot that negged me.

It was my understanding that every post made on this site is of someone's own opinion. Maybe I'm understanding wrong or maybe this idiot has no understanding.

If you're gonna neg someone, at least do it intelligently!
    If I am not mistaken, one person can't assign Ap's to the same person twice, they have to spread their points around before assigning again.

It could be one person closing the thread but I don't think the same person would be able to neg the same person twice without assigning AP's to several others first.

Zaggy... I do know that one person can't neg someone twice without spreading their AP's around first. (Thank God) But I was saying that the same person might have negged trials as well as me. Maybe not... but if you read the comments on the negs he gave trials and I, you can tell the person probably did not read either post all that well and might have been doing what el diablo suggested.
    Clean your finger before you point at my spots. - Ben Franklin

Speaking of not reading posts very well, my eyes are playing tricks on me. I read your post twice and still didn't see it right. My tired brain comprehended that you had received both those comments with negs, not that trials and you had received those comments.

I think I need sleep.

Old Fart
    It was the AO version of a drive by shooting...once a common occurance around here. Some people have real lives that are so lame that the only way they can feel good about themselves is to try to make others suffer by killing valid threads. It sux, but thats the way it goes sometimes.

Excuse me, I'm feeling the urge to get "unbalanced".....ENJOY!!!!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Originally posted here by allenb1963
    It was the AO version of a drive by shooting...once a common occurance around here. Some people have real lives that are so lame that the only way they can feel good about themselves is to try to make others suffer by killing valid threads. It sux, but thats the way it goes sometimes.

Excuse me, I'm feeling the urge to get "unbalanced".....ENJOY!!!!
    I think of it as more AO trolling since most trolls tend to get booted with 1 or 2 posts they really don't get their full trolling experience. And there really are enough "bad posts" that balance should never be an issue.
    Alternate realities celebrate reality. If you cant handle the reality your in, then you wont be able to handle the one your attempting to escape to.