Thread: I really want to say SORRY guys !!!

Unhappy I really want to say SORRY guys !!!

Guys,

I want to personally apologise to all of you with this open thread because, for the ones that fon't know yet, i posted a thread called "Newbies, list of words definitions" (that now is marked as suicidal), and i over-reacted with valhallen and maybe with negative too. I apologise more to them too. Sorry if i was misundertood but my intentions never were to rob the work of others i just wanted to help. But i understand too that i didn't write the source of my info, so i was negged and i accepted all the negs you gave me. I deserve them for not following AO's rules and copyright rules too. I really have learned much for this "bad thread" i posted and i'm sure it will never happen again.

Well, again, sorry valhallen, negative and the rest of you.

Thanks and bye.

It's OK. We've all done it at one time or another, and it can definitely be a sobering experience.

I don't mean this as criticism, but rather as advice to anybody who makes this kind of mistake from a guy who has made more than his share of mistakes in life. Rather than posting "sorry" threads, just learn from the experience and try not to repeat the mistake. The signal-to-noise ratio in the forums has gotten pretty bad lately, and these kinds of threads really don't help anybody and just add to the clutter. I know you feel the need to let everyone know that you didn't do it on purpose, but I suspect you will irritate more members than you will appease.

I think I can safely say that taking the comments to heart and not doing it again is all the apology the community needs. (Personal apologies to some members may be in order, but those are probably best handled privately.) In the future, if you find yourself receiving negative feedback, either through assignments or in the forums, and you realize that the criticism is legitimate, either edit or delete your post to correct the problem. That's why those buttons are there, so don't be afraid to use them.

At any rate, at least you learned something from it. And that is, after all, the point of being here.
    Do what you want with the girl, but leave me alone!

/me applauds problemchild

very well said

look don't lose sleep of it dark u made a mistake no biggie...and as for ypur over-reactio, I think will agree that its not a prob but thanks anyways for ur PM
    Thats all was needed....

It just takes a while when u arrive in a new community to get settled in and find ur feet and how everyone interacts - you'll soon get it

btw don't let this stop you form posting any good sources of info u find....
    but instead of posting the whole thing again maybe just the urls? perhaps post a bunch of dif urls related to the same topic to give others a good reading base?

If it is already online no point in creating a huge post when someone has put it all online for you already and all u need do is supply the url

v_Ln