Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just for AntiOnline fans...

It's a gas!
    Very nice work Dark Raider, its gonna be my wallpaper as soon as i can download the image.

So anybody know how i can download the image using Mozilla, as when i click on the link the image just appears on a new window.

Any help guys?

Cheers

r3b007

Cool Image -Dark Raider-... Photoshop is cool (I assume that you used photoshop?: Clouds, lens flare...) There are lots of neat tutorials on photoshop at: www.phong.com and www.deviantart.com... Don't get the wrong idea :-) i think the image is great! just wanted the oppurtunity to post some links to photoshop stuff... Don't be a slave to filters anymore...

Here is a little something i did...
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

Graphics isn't really my thing, though I do like to play around with it...
    Here's one I made some time agoe, and then I just stuck Antionline over it....
    hope you like it....I used a 3D Proggy to do the sphere and torus, and If lou look closely, you'll see that it's see through...

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year....
    Freedom and peac on earth...

PS: it's 1280 * 1024

Oh crap...no it isn't...it's a wierd shape... um, just set it as a center on a black background, it's to late in the evening to start fiddeling bout with this...
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Hmmm, Well, I'v just recived Neg points saying this isn't my work, and I'n not one to bitch but this IS my work, and I can prove it....
    I don't like being called a Fake or liar.
    To every one else....sorry you have to go through this....

Pleas....before you make accusations, you should ask, or do some research.
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

WOW!! That is one awesome background! A friend of mine d/l it and emailed it to me. I plan on doing the same as soon as I get home! Great job!
    If at first you don\'t succeed, try again. Then give up. There is no sense in being ridiculous about things!

Hmm, I decided to make another one....
    I tryed to make it look like a tesla lamp.....I failed....still looks cool though....

- Noia

Edit: oh, btw; it's 1024*1280 this time, I promise

the wallpaper is excellent:-)
    I love tha wok!

Guys,

Thanks for the kind words to my "work" again, many of you have written to me privately.

I have given this wallpaper to some AO members as a gift, but with a line where it says the AO status of the person, it's really cool!!!

Here it goes an example. just tell me if you like it and want it, so i can send you a wallpaper with your name, then, the day your AO status changes, i can send you an "updated" wallpaper with your new AO status.

Example:

cool....I think I should do that.......though I'm wondering if wot the people want...

What do you want people? (lol) I wondering what I can do to my Last picture, I think maby it would look cool in green, but I'm not sure...

Any ideas people......

- Noia

PS: Merry X-mas

GreekGoddess
    Both of you did a really great job with the wallpapers. Noia - Awesome 3D work!!!