Thread: Antionline 10 Future Changes...

Antionline 10 Future Changes...

Guys,

After talking with JP he has told me he will make many changes to AO and told me not to tell you about this yet. But... ssshhh!!!, i will be a good boy and tell you, just read this... slooooowly and caaaaarefully...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANTIONLINE 10 FUTURE CHANGES...

1) There will be a forum called "Empty forum" for those AO members that don't want to post anything. Besides it will be forbidden to post in this forum.

2) The AO member called "Negative" will be "Positive" and won't moderate the "Tutorials" and "Cosmos" forums anymore, he will moderate the "PlayBoy Magazine" forum and the "Hell" forum.

3) For most "stupid" AntiOnline members there will be a way to auto-assign negative AntiPoints if they realized they have posted a "stupid" thread with "stupid" questions. Besides, they will have a free special AntiOnline e-mail account to receive spam and "stupid" threads to answer.

4) There will be a "Hackers, Crackers, Lamers and Warez" forum for that "hidden-hackers" AntiOnline members to talk freely.

5) There will be an "all-over-the-world" AntiOnline members "fight-meeting" only to meet (or hit if you like) those who "negged" you and to talk about AntiPoints system. Hey!!! but don't talk to loud or you will be "negged"... we will be watching you!!!

6) The AntiOnline chat will be closed to put an AntiOnline interactive-shop, where banned AntiOnline members will be forced to buy some presents for active members.

7) Seeing that we all love AntiOnline, and to keep AO online, we members won't post anymore, avatars will be boring and no more persons will be allowed to join AntiOnline, this way no one will feel like buying the website, JP will have to give up and erase the AntiOnline mainpage's sale-banner.

8) JP will leave "AntiOnline" to open "OfflineForever", after secretly telling me he won't do any researches but rest for a long, long period.

9) Finally this site won't be about "security" anymore because it has became too "insecure" to answer some useless script-kiddies threads that are real big-pains for some privileged minds.

10) And i, -DaRK-RaiDeR-, can't be in darkness anymore... who turned on the lights???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe!!!, i was only joking guys, i'm just giving a little of imagination to the "Tech Humor" forum.

Ahhh!!!, and sorry "Negative" too!!!, you're a great moderator!!!

Bye.

Thats puts a strange twist on things.

You forgot to mention the recovery process...

A new support group will be formed... the AOAA. (Anti-Online Addicts Anonymous)

Whenever you feel the urge to post, an electrode implanted in the seat of your computer chair will shock the hell out of you.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

A "PlayBoy magazine" forum?! Where is it? I'm comiiiiiiiing!

I'm sorry phishphreek80, but I'm already member of the AOlcolics Anonymous and can't expose my addiction in more than one support group.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

I'm sorry phishphreek80, but I'm already member of the AOlcolics Anonymous and can't expose my addiction in more than one support group.
    KissCool: I didn't realize that there was already a support group... guess I need 75 more posts to join... can't take it... need my AO!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Okay, after much thinking, i thought that this was a nice post after all.
    Raider must have spent time thinking of those points lol
    What must JP be thinking ?
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

I was an Addict once...now I get Senior Discount... :P
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.