Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Members NICK's meanings...???

Hmm, I figure I might as well add my nick to this already bulging list of people. The root of my name can be found in Windows boxes as a file called system.ini and I added the 666 on because at the time I was listening to a lot of White Zombie. In hindsight I would have probably chosen a better handle, perhaps my more fitting one of Alternate_Heaven, but its a bit late for that now.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

If you have ever seen the movie "The man from snowy river" his name is Jim Ryan.. thats where i grabbed my nick from .. i think it is pretty cool.

Mine was a creation of laziness, when I realized the email I would be using here, I just reversed the name. Orginally I was trying to think of something I would find funny, but then realized someone I actually know might find me using orgazmo, mrhappy, jockstraphawg or many of the other names from movies we have come up with. Based on how we all feel at times I was also thinking of sybil or legion, but the other voices told me that sounded stupid. Hence the boring name this time out.

Those bastages won't win next time!

Mine was actually a rush job, I was setting up my first hotmail account and needed a login name so the first thing I thought of my favorite thing at the time, Marilyn Manson. Used a song title off of his new album (shitty chicken gangbang/ smells like children) and took the vowels out, and the whole gangbang part.
    the end
    --
    I found Jesus... It turns out he was under the couch the whole time.

-D

Dj cus I used to be a DJ at raves and Mizori because I come from "Missouri" a state which is commonly mis pronounced Misery, so I thought I'd just show love for the home town crew.

Wow, that was a refreshing thread to read, something a little out of the ordinary. AND, I we all learned where everyone's strange nics came from.

Coder == Programmer
    Puffin == Small Aquatic Bird
    I'm still trying to figure out where the hell this name came from, but I like it. So it stuck.
    Hey there, chaps! Being mexican-american, I don\'t really think I have the racial background to say that...Oh well, visit our site at www.evilcorp.tk
    Don\'t expect any content...for a few weeks!

Where would someone get a name like mine?
    Well, for the longest time, I have been referred to as being a "psycho" (oh thank you, little norrow minded classmates), and then Squee came from a comic book I read when I am down. I have also heard there is a character in the game of Myst as well as in Magic the Gathering. Odd. For I have never heard of either of those Squees.
    Wheee!
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

mine is the end of my email hcping and is the end of action verbs like ****ing, hacking, phreacking, etc

self explanatory.
    I\'d rather die on my feet than live my life on my knees.

(Emiliano Zapata, a Mexican revolutionary in the early 1900s)

Guys,

Many more members have joined AO since February (is the date of the last post, #149) so i'm bumping up this thread for new members to tell us about their nicks...

So guys/gals... any new meanings?

DKRR