Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Members NICK's meanings...???

mine comes from my favorite band hatebreed, and the 2000 is because thats when i started getting in to computers. pretty simple.
    Don\'t be a bitch! Use Slackware.

Mine came from the cartoon and 3699 was my old liscence plate number. Just something easy that i could remember
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

my name is david .. my girlfriend calls me dah-vid .. just a cute thing she does and the nick "dave" was already taken
    Just because you don\'t see it doesn\'t mean it\'s not there

My nick was acutually given to me by my father a few years ago. Waytall - Because I'm 6'8 and most people consider that pretty tall. GEL - My initials. Pretty easy, but most people think I have big hair or something... Well, I did, but that's not the point...

my nick name is dull, dj nica, i wish i could change mine. well if you haven't fiured it out i'm a dj so hence the "dj" and nica is what latinos call each other from my country since i'm from Nicaragua people from ther are called "nicas", believe me i'm bad with nick names, i was rawing a blank so i needed something. and for the record i'm a guy. just incase u thought i was a girl because of the a after my name.

its as gore said my name it ted and although the last 2 letters of my last name are ob it was meant to have a star wars sound.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

for ages before i joined this site i always just thought you name was " tee dob 1" it never actually occured to me what it was.. amazing i know
    Just because you don\'t see it doesn\'t mean it\'s not there

Talking

I'm retired from the US Airforce, hence aviator and the numbers are the last four of the store number where I work.

Und3ertak3r: was a misspell.. Und3rtak3r is my prefered.. instead of Undertaker - nickname I earned 10 to 15 years ago.
    and why Undertaker? . it has connections with my surname (Hurse - Aussi re-spell for Hearse) but not how I got the nick..
    I used to drive Rally.. and I had a habit of needing to overtake other competitors. now many of the track were not setup for passing.. no problem.. many of our bush roads have drainage channels on either side called Table-drains. Well these are wide enough for a car to drive down.. your getting the picture?.. and because of the dust I would appear to have come from underneth the other car.. Overtaker is Undertaker.. simple..
    I did drive a Black Station Wagon at onetime and I had a larger than normal tool/test equipment and parts box in the back..

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Mine is a Latin term:

in-victus , a, um, adj. [2. in] , unconquered, unsubdued, not vanquished; hence unconquerable, invincible; constr. with ab, in and abl. or acc., ad, contra, adversum, the simple abl., with gen. and inf. (class.).