Thread: Do my eyes decieve me!?

Do my eyes decieve me!?

Next time your looking at an ad or a pic in a magasine wondering what fancy things someone has done to it with photoshop keep these in mind

http://homepage.mac.com/gapodaca/digital/digital.html

some of the images he has retouched are unbelievable - esp the blond oO

v_Ln

Gee that's one mighty fine facelift. And the difference in the shoe was
    unreal, makes me want to learn these techniques. Amazing what can be
    done isn't it.

Yeah not bad.
    Not as hard as it looks. I did nearly nearly the same thing in my Media Studies class back when i was in school.
    But i will admit that this guy is GOOD and even though it might be easy it still involves a lot of time and the trial and error can be annoying.....

Cheers

The techniques are simple. It is the application of these techniques across an image that takes the time and effort. And making the finished result look believable. There has been on these images a lot of time spent staring at a screen.

It all explains why things you buy never look as good as the pictures. Shoes for example.

No, not the women.

I've had some experience in retouching pics in photoshop for different projects and it is prolly the most tedious thing - and i was only doing small alterations not like some of the ones he was doing oO

guy must have serious amounts of patience

v_Ln

If you have got some time to spare and want to see some really good work by people using Photoshop drop into http://www.worth1000.com/ .... take a look at some of the competitions, some of the work is outstanding.

That is time and a lot of it. Nice Link.
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

I was actually just reading an article on recreating human faces. It is intense.