Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Members NICK's meanings...???

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    What a cool thread

My name comes from "instruments and electronics" since i love all kinds of electronic gadgets and my own little private company i had was called instronics too. It was a good advert campaign at that time.

Cheers
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

Ok.
    I don't know if you know those little candies called kiss-cool (I'm not sure they sell them elsewhere than in France). The particularity of those candies is their advertisements really laughing. There had been 2 periods: one with strange stories of a man dissembles to a bunny who is victim of the double kiss-cool effect (the first: it's fresh, the second: he is pursued by hunters and by crazy doctors). And the other with some little creatures living in a world of kiss-cools.
    I downloaded one day the skin for Quake III of those creatures, I played with. And my friends named me quickly KissCool.
    As I liked the kiss-cools and their advertisements, I kept the name.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

well my nick comes from an ancient god of light.in greek and egyptian mythology they called him amon-ra,but also you can find the same name in black magic.amon is one of the 79 princes of hell.well anyway,that's the only nick i use and i use it since i was 11.i can't recall why i started calling myself that way....

The all mighty HTRegz
    when I first came online... 9 or 10 years ago.. i found PowWow for those of you that remember it.. i was Lithium after the nirvana song. when i discovered IRC I became TopGear because I was playing topgear 2 for the SNES at the time.. then in gr 9.. people started calling me Heavy T (My name is Tyler) because Heavy D was popular at the time.. this was shortened to HT.. And everyone else who knew me called me regz (my last name is Reguly) so i just stuck the two together when I needed a name.. HT_Regz at first. then HT Regz and then HTRegz

mine is simply an anagram of the word anagram.
    \"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self evident.\"
    —Arthur Schopenhauer

cc stands for my initials and Kid is due to the fact that although i am 32 years old I look like I am at least 18 and get carded constantly. Plus I am a kid at heart and it sounded good at the time.

ccKid ::

Sick Of It All. Great New York Hardcore band i grew up listening to. And also my general feelings to just about everything. Not to mention my other nick was not available so i went with what was left.

-soia
    Alright take it ease

Cool

My nick, He||sFurY, originated in the chatrooms on Chatnet, Dalnet, And the old msn network...I used to ummm lets say protect certain rooms that I grew accustomed to visiting and for some obscure reason, He||sFurY turned out to be a nick that all the " packet bombers", nukers etc...Got to know as someone who will virtually drive one crazy lol.
    And well it kinda stuck...Plus having a nick that leaves your sex ( male or female) up in the air can be extremely amusing at times ; ).....BTW im male lol...

Stay Normal....and if you cant...Dont date my daughter :P)

He||sFurY.

Mine I picked out like 7 years ago. I was bored, and I just got done watching "Hackers"(who hasn't?) Anyway, after the movie I was messing around with my old system and listening to White Zombie. Haq=Hack Zombie=White Zombie. Hence, HaqZombie.
    I AM THE KING OF FRANCE!!!! NO I AM THE KING OF FRANCE!!!!

My name comes peripherally from Dragonball: Z, but more specifically, from a fan fiction that I wrote. If anybody cares (not likely ), you can read it at http://www.fanfiction.net - just search for SSJVegetaSei or Dragonball: Timelines

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede