Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Members NICK's meanings...???

Lacey is my real name.
    \"If you dont look, I\'ll force yo too!\"

er0k
    mine doesnt mean anything in particular, all i can tell you is how i came up with it....

during my first install of linux, i had to create a user name. Now my old name being "pifg" didnt seem very fitting, so i thought about a more solid name. I didnt want anything above 5 letters, and i thought of solid... so i came up with rock. then i came up with the E for the computer i used to use, an E-Machine - dont ask... so then i had e-rock, which eventually turned into erok, now er0k... because it looks like a house.. look at it closer if you dont believe me

I have many differant aliases that I go by, but Midridth being my AO one....
    it was a name for a character in a story that one of my best friends wrote. It's one of my favorite stories and the character had a great personality.
    That's about it.
    To be God is to be Root, if someone is erking you just type: rm -d /home/heathen

My nick came from intelligent-inside and monk, because from last year i'm search in which religion to believe in. Now, i am between Chistien (not the one with the Father-Papa) and another one that i have made in my brain. Also monk because i like the clothes of the monks in Tibet.

well my nick name is a tribute to genocide,but my other nik name Neo-Helius is a cross bread
    of a greek god and the word '' neo ''

I have Dyslexia. I wanted to use that, yet somehow be a bit original and make up a word. I just thought... "DISLEX!"

Mine used to be my former graffiti tag. It later just turned into one of my alter egos

I chose my handle a few years ago because I used to love being a spy, and listening to people's conversations. I would observe everything around me, to a point where I bought equipment to listen in on cellular phone conversations. After a few months, I got busted, and after bragging to my friends, the cops confiskated my equipment. I decided to just stop, and after a year or two buying that sort of equipment became illegal.

But I still loved being considered as someone who just was observing you from the shadows. I mean it might sound kind of childish, I know. But I never wanted really to be the center of attention, just to observe. And coinsidentally I loved computers. So my handle, the stalker. And to be a stalker, you have to move silently. I guess thats where I got silentstalker from.

Regards,
    Silentstalker
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]

well, um.. Tool is probably my favourite band. i bought Lateralus and listened to it excessively. the time signatures for the title track is based on the mathematical calculation of a spiral. i love mathematics, and this song is just amazing. i decided i wanted to come up with a second alias in case my usual one was ever taken, so i changed a couple of the letters because i thought i was being clever.

search google for "spyrul" and you'll find several others with the same name
    i will shoot you so hard.

Hmmm...

My first and middle initials and my last name, easy to remember, flows from my fingers to the keys un-erringly (/me thinks that is right spelling :s ) Anyway, I feel after reading all of the posts in this thread, that it is an honor to be surrounded by so many great minds. Good post dark...
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?