Thread: Nokia Mobile Phones RS information

Nokia Mobile Phones RS information

Please suggest any resources about mobile phone radio signals, particularly Nokias.

Kindly,

[blur]Ciwdus[/blur]

Since I have absolutely no idea what kind of resource information you are looking for, have you tried searching google?

A quick search pops up this.

This is also the wrong forum to post this in, the forum states,
    have a question about antipoints, posting or anything else related to Antionline.com. Ask it here.
    For future reference, some people will neg you for posting in the wrong forum.

Do you mean "How do I decode the encrypted data from digital Phone signals, so I can listen into private conversations"?

If that is the case.. certainly the wrong forum.

If it is to understand how the GSM or CDMA Phone system works, enter GSM or CDMA into Google.. and see how you go..

That is about the limit of the resources that you may have available .. techno info on the internal workings of these phone you may not have much luck.. sry, but certainly give nokia.com a go..

cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Did U mean how do I clone Nokia phones or their exploits.
    this is certainly the wrong forum for this

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough. You are right. In the future I will try to be more specific so that I won't get "negged". Your help has been greatly appreciated.

Kindly,

[blur]Ciwdus[/blur]

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough. You are right. In the future I will try to be more specific so that I won't get "negged". Your help has been greatly appreciated.

Kindly,

[blur]Ciwdus[/blur]