Thread: DSL Router Vunerability

DSL Router Vunerability

It was interesting reading this article so I thought I would share it with U

I didn't see this posted so I thought I would post it here if it is posted Sorry

read it hereonline.securityfocus.com/archive/1/30608/

phaza: I am getting a page that states that the mail archive does not exist as specified when I click on your link. Would you mind checking it? Thanks.
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile

hey, Sorry t2k2

but when I check it out it seems to not be anywhere on there sight. Strange cause after posting this the link did work try it out myself.

will find it again and bring it back

Thanks for that interesting article

Originally posted here by VBraga
    Thanks for that interesting article
    ?? WTF ??
    What artical? It doesn't exist.
    phaza: I am getting a page that states that the mail archive does not exist as specified when I click on your link. Would you mind checking it? Thanks.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/9102
    I was also stumped at first

Originally posted here by VBraga
    http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/9102
    I was also stumped at first
    Nice try but the dates are wrong. Your artical:
    published Nov 25, 2003
    updated Dec 03, 2003
    The original thread date: DSL Router Vunerability posted 01-11-2003 12:00 PM
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown