3 60.00%
  • test2

1 20.00%
  • test3

1 20.00%
  • test4

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Saying Hello! Giving AO a Specail Twist with a Weekly Specail Hello!

well thank you -DaRK-RaiDeR- ! and thanks to everyone for being here. because AO is everybody. its realy nice to see everyone is getting along so well. a real community!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I Wish i had AO friends to say hello to ;-)

Howdy Y'all , Keep the Kewl Posts Coming!!!
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

I guess acknowledging your friends, or the people you want to suck up to, is what make AO a community.

Hello to all those seniors who never post anymore, and to a few who got banned.
    Why am I still here?

Mmm... sorry Alcatraz but i can't just agree with you.

I wouldn't say "hello" to the banned members, better i would say "bye" to them. A few days ago there were some "complainings" threads with some very molesting guys that keep the site members a little "angry" during some days. Then, they got banned and since those days until now, AO is in peace. Maybe some members were unfairly banned (not while i'm an AO member) but the majority deserved the banning. So "good bye" to them. Mmmm... they're welcome to come back.... if they are willing to follow the rules.

I do agree with you to say "hello" to many members and seniors that left us.

Bye.

DKRR

That's true of the majority of the people who've been banned. They don't deserve any greeting, hell, it may be true of all of them. But I almost miss reading countless flames of some of the less liked members, instead of the complaints about APs that have taken their place. Of course, I don't really agree with saying hello to anyone in a big public thread. It seems to me that the people you want to thank merit some APs or PMs or you could talk to them in the forums. I don't like these threads that seem to say, "Look who I'm friends with, and who you're not!"
    Why am I still here?

Alcatraz,

OK, then i can say "hello" to you, you hadn't posted since 1 month... so hello again.

Bye.

Hello to..
    Negative- for being in IRC when everyone else was asleep
    Virus- for PMing me and making my irc client ding
    MicroBurn- for giving me the best debate I ever had about whos DSL was faster which consisted of mines faster! mines faster! and nu-uh and yah-huh's.
    Raider- For making that wallpaper than now sits on my desktop
    To JP for making this damn site
    To Phishphreek for... I dont know what but I'm sure you did something out there that's considered marginally positive just kidding man hello to fish for making good threads
    To Alcatraz for escaping
    Oh yeah and of course to anyone else that I carelessly forgot, we didn't talk long enough for some actual memories to get lodged in my brain for the short period of time between our conversation and this post. (Trying to sound scientific here, give me a break )

Regards,
    Silentstalker
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]