3 60.00%
  • test2

1 20.00%
  • test3

1 20.00%
  • test4

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Saying Hello! Giving AO a Specail Twist with a Weekly Specail Hello!

Smile Just Saying Hello! Giving AO a Specail Twist with a Weekly Specail Hello!

It is a Wonderfull Snowy Day Here in Cleveland, Ohio! Me and JenaLynn are Chillin Watching TV and Movies! Thinking of putting in Movie: The Time Machine! So THought I just say hello to All and Send some Specailly Hello's to Some People who so far have been Extremely Nice to me!
    Hello: MircoBurn For Being Extremely Cool for Hooking me up with points! It glad to know I not the Only Burner Here! lol!
    Hello: Lacey for being just So Beautiful! Maybe one Day I might get to See that beauty in Person!
    Hello: Virus for being Cool and Allowing me in his Personal Channel.. That is Truely Cool Of you!
    Hello: JenaLynn cause I know if I don't Say Hello to her she won't Come over no more and keep me company!
    Specail Hello: JP For Allowing me To Join ur Creative World of AntiOnline! Extremely Cool Place to come and jsut Chill and Talk!
    Hello: Negative Cause JenaLynn Says ur Cool to Her and I am her Good Friend and Her Great Comment about you Earns Great Respect of Me!

And Hello: TO All of AnitOnline Cause I heard Great Things and I am Glad to be Welcome Here and I hope we all Become Good Friends!
    Yes Also I will Be Posty Weekly My Hellos TO Be Cool and Show my Love To You all who are nice to me! Also If Anyone Cares I am 19-Italian Male-Cleveland! I have a Pic if you interested in seeing it! Hope to see you all in the Channel! Later!

Thank You,
    Overburn!
    AKA: Jonathan!

welcome overburn to AO, i hope you will enjoy it as much as i have!!!!!
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?

To Overburn and to all the other newbies, welcome to AO!

Now I'm not the only one...

Developer Extraordinar
    OverBurn, I gave you one positive AP. :| And I can't remember it. But, your welcome, And I'm glad to know there's another "Burn" here at AO! And if you may, I'd like you to edit you post, becasue, it makes it sound like I'm one of them people that acctually CARE about AP's. And I'm not going to bitch about anything in these forums, becasue bitching annoys people. lol Sorry if I'm making no sense, I've had alot of caffine(I can't spell. But ya know what I mean) :-) Anywho!

Lates;

-MicroBurn

My weekly "Hello":

Hello to: Conf1rm3d_K1ll for being one of the funniest bastards I've ever met in my life.
    Hello to: Negative for being a moderator that has the unfourtunate luck of having to delete stupid posts or threads. My praise goes to you buddy
    Hello to: OverBurn for starting the weekly hello's.
    Hello to: -DaRK-RaiDeR- for my AO wallpaper

Sorry guy's, I had to do that. I'm not going to make this a weekly thing but it's fun I guess. Welcome to AO OverBurn and I hope you enjoy your stay here.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Developer Extraordinar
    Well, since everyone else is....I will!

Thanks to...

twide - !!!! For helpin' me gets users, and build unError.com
    Virus - For helping me when I was just starting out with unError.com
    albn - For making one of the theme's on my site, and for bein' a great and funny guy!
    ebo - For getting so many members for unError!
    Eiffersucht - For leting me host his site! Hopefully it will get users.
    -DaRK-RaiDeR- - Agian, you've gotten a few members for unError!
    SickDwarf - For using my IRC server for his site!
    Kwiep - <Kwiep> hey MB !! why am I not on your weekly mailbag thankyou thing ?!?
    Everyone that makes AO a great place - Thanks for makin' AP a great place.

Lates;

Weekly hellos are fine with me....If everyone on the planet can make just one or two strangers smile every day....can you just imagine the epidemic> : )

Start the day with a hug...just make sure she dont charge ya lol.

He||sFurY.

Alright, here's my shoutouts......

First and foremost,
    OverBurn - For giving me a shoutout and For starting the thread
    Negative - Cuz I know u work ur behind off, and ur silly Biatch
    Ebo - I think u may know why
    Sarin - Ur awesome. Enough said.
    MicroBurn - Thanx for all the help
    knoledgesponge - u have a cool name
    alittlebitnumb - for bein kewl
    auntie - for helping beat on Virus in IRC
    souleman - thanx for AVG
    Virus - For bein a goof and makin us laugh in IRC
    JP - No bi gurls, huh? j/k Don't sell AO! The new owner will mess with the system and it won't be the same without you!

For anyone else I haven't mentioned, Hey and thanx for anyhting u have done, no matter how seemingly useless.
    If at first you don\'t succeed, try again. Then give up. There is no sense in being ridiculous about things!

Kwiep
    Little luv for me have to show up some more I guess... Hrm, I'll try to stick something together for today... let's see...

Thanks you...
    Microburn for quoting me and host my nice ideas if they get ready... and for banning me to get some sleep... altough I asked
    Negative because everybody seems to love him and because those belgians make uberbeer
    VictorKaum black2out if he's still around and all belgians for that same thing (beer)
    Sickdwarf for tolerating my sick jokes and even play with them
    -DaRK-RaiDeR- for being a nice arse with a beautifull sword
    Virus for saying thanks
    Ebo for kicking me as a thank you
    souleman for always being "just fine"
    and all the people I forgot and think they deserve my thank you for kicking my arse in the future

erm... good night

Neel
    Double Dutch

Guys/gals,

My turn now.

THE BOYS:

- Negative: you're a good master here, i have learned a lot from you.
    - Tedob1: another master here that have taught me a lot too!!!
    - Spyder32: a very good friend since my first steps in AO.
    - tyger_claw: another very good friend that have PM me a lot of times to talk about good things.
    - ebo: thanks for being such a nice guy here!!!
    - Neel: another good friend in AO, that one day will teach me how to build my own sword, i hope.
    - valhallen: he gave me my first neg teaching me to follow the rules.
    - phishphreek80: a really good mate. We have had many real good conversations through PM system. Thanks!!!
    - tyger_claw: another very good friend that have PM me a lot of times to talk about really good things. Thanks too!!!
    - The Old Man: What a nice man!!! You deserved my comments in your website and much more!!!
    - tampabay420: he gave me a link to one of the best wesbites i ever seen.

THE GIRLS:

- mathgirl32: thanks for sharing your beauty and knowledge with us and your PMs too.
    - auntie: another so special woman with a heart of gold.
    - JenaLynn: thanks for offering to help me with the RPG issue and your PMs too.
    - trinity: thanks for supporting me and have that really nice PMs.

THE OTHERS:
    - gore, the_JinX, alittlebitnumb, REDDFOX321, powertoad5000, problemchild, magnoon, IchNiSan, prodikal, r3b00+, MicroBurn, Oblivious, invader, bluebeard96, micael, optiq, zaggy, moatazxt, instronics, caxinteractive, RogueSpy, cgkanchi, phaza7,silentstalker: with all of you i have had at least one really nice PM (with some of you a lot more) that helped my understand a little more about good relationships. Thanks!!!

THE SPECIAL:

- bimmer: to my brother in AO. He taught me A LOT about different things, here and in real life. It's like i know him since i was a kid. I really appreciate him. Thanks bro!!!

FINAL:

- OverBurn: for the imagination to post this thread. Thanks!!!

Sorry if i forgot someone... and thanks JP and the AO community for changing part of my life, that part and time i devote to AO now.

Bye.

DKRR