Thread: vampires everywhere

vampires everywhere

BLANTYRE, Malawi (Reuters) - Hundreds of angry Malawians hounded a senior political figure from his house and stoned him late Wednesday, accusing him of harboring vampires. Blantire Urban Governor Eric Chiwaya, a member of the ruling United Democratic Front, was the latest victim of a bizarre rumor that the country's government is colluding with vampires to collect human blood for international aid agencies.

Bearing severe cuts to his face and body, he told Reuters from his hospital bed that a crowd had hailed him with stones and other missiles, chanting "vampire" and threatening to kill him.

Chiwaya said he knew some of his assailants, adding that political opponents were trying to discredit him and the government.

The vampire rumors have sparked several vigilante attacks on suspected bloodsuckers in recent weeks, despite official attempts to stop the rumor. One man was stoned to death, and three priests were attacked by angry villagers in the south.

Political tensions are already high in Malawi. President Bakili Muluzi's attempts to stay in office for another five-year term have already sparked protests, while many face starvation in the face of a regional food crisis.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._vampires_dc_1

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

thats the one thing i never liked about Malawi...all the damme vampires!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

thats the one thing i never liked about Malawi...all the damme vampires!
    From the lost boy's correct ?

i actually find this hilarious angry villagers running aroung saying the goverment is working with Vampire's what a conspiracy

i think they have watched to much blade 2

*prodikal goes off to stone people to death and blame it on people harbouring evil vampire's

what a crazy world we live in
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

It would be funny if that happened in the U.S., or in Europe. I can imagine the headlines here, "President Bush is a vampire! Senators have gone into hiding!" Beware of the blood sucking politicians!
    Why am I still here?

you got it prodikal one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite movies. (You’re a vampire Michael! Wait 'til mom finds out!)

It’s really hard to believe a people falling for that story to this extent.

But you know what they say...there's some truth behind every rumor. I've often heard our politicians referred to as blood sucking bastards. Maybe there's more to this than taxes.

:-)
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

hey alcatraz, what are you talking about maybe there would be headline "blood sucking politicians." thats all old news =) everyone knows that politicians are blood suckers and lawyers are just their minions.

haha
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

damn even Malawi politicians on the democratic guise dont deserve stonings ouch.

i was thinking how warped the world was. i mean, in some countries it ilegal to play hopscotch on a sunday
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

i think they have watched to much blade 2
    hahaha..that's funny one, I've been watching blade 2 right now through my laptop .

A good read for me tedob ..(you always posted interesting stories to look at...hehehe)

Cheerrss
    Not an image or image does not exist!
    Not an image or image does not exist!