Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: World Cup Cricket competition..

Speaking of Mark Waugh...I wonder if his nickname (Afghan: The forgotten War) has changed after recent events...
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

India is in Finals bcoz they will face Kenya in Semis :-D and Australia beware........
    GOD BLESS YOU

and Australia beware........
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

mighty Australia struggled against the ordinary spin of Asif karim in durban pitch.

So what happens when they meet murali on a spinning pitch (remember they struggled in both matches played there - against england and newzealand)
    God is Love

I was stupid enough to stay up untill the early hours of this morning and watch the World Cup Cricket Final. Boy am I tired!!

Anyway, Congratulations to the Triumphant Aussies who destroyed a disappointing Indian team by a whopping 125 runs.
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

Oh my God I couldn't beleive Saurav Ganguly decided to bowl first after winning the toss, that wicket was fast and anyone who would bat first make more runs. Son of a bitch I guess he took bribe, I don't know when they are going to get over the fact that they can do better if they don't take bribe. Man I am so angry. I hope he will get nasty welcome home, oh God.
    Anyway well played aussies, you guys were lucky this time or was that just something else may be it is just Indian Captain and some team members become currupt as they are known for it. Sorry fellow Indian friends here but I can't just beleive that. I hope CBI will run another inquiery.

With a population of over 1 billion you'd think that India would produce a team that's actually good at playing cricket....

I'm joking....I'm allowed to be a smart arse after Australia's undefeated World Cup win....

I know Confirmed Kill that you are joking but Do you know how currupt they are? Man you step in India and want to get around the city anywhere in India, you bet you are going to get cheated by local taxi drivers and auto rickwhaw drivers and if you go to complain about it to Police, you are ****ed because now you have to pay them because instead to file your report and take any action they are going to ask you questions like Is that your camera( if you have one over your shoulder) or are you a trying to sell it? Show us your passport ( like they are immigration officers). Now in response to your joke
    With a population of over 1 billion you'd think that India would produce a team that's actually good at playing cricket....
    What do you expact from a country where you have to bribe people to get any services like
    Utilities, electricity connections, get into schools, I mean you name the right which every human have and you have to bribe to get that right. It sucks man. BIG TIME
    I am sorry if I made someone upset here. But it is true. And if you want you can nag me because truth is always bitter.

Originally posted here by \/IP3R
    I know Confirmed Kill that you are joking but Do you know how currupt they are?

It's not just the Indian's that are open to bribes. The Aussies have been known to accept bribes too. Remember Mark Waugh and Shane Warne were accused of taking money off an Indian book maker? What about Hansie Cronje?

I think the deciding factor was the early wicket of the worlds best batsman, Sachin Tendulkar, for four runs...Although, it was kinda strange to send the Aussies into bat....

I am calm now. Well played Aussies. At least we defeated Pakistanis. Ha.