Thread: The Illustrated Guide to Breaking Your Computer

Some Assembly Required ShagDevil's Avatar

The Illustrated Guide to Breaking Your Computer

If your computer ever frustrates the hell out of you, I found a web site which details the step by step process of utterly mangling your computer into a pile of techno cranberry sauce.
    LOL, this site is great (minus the ugly ass background).

http://members.aol.com/spoons1000/break/index.html
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his - George Patton

Old Fart
    hehehehehe....I love to see demented people publish webpages like this. However, the original author neglected to mention that if you introduce printed circuits (or any components for that matter) to liquid nitrogen for a short period of time you CAN shatter a motherboard with a light peck of the hammer.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

That was good. I never thought about ways that I could destroy my system. Well, now I have some ideas when damn Windows freezes up on me and I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
    I AM THE KING OF FRANCE!!!! NO I AM THE KING OF FRANCE!!!!

releash your anguish! and try this if your computer upsets U

Surely will get your system to do what U don't understand.

as my father says (retired computer geek) computers dont make mistakes its bad programming/operating...a computer only does what u tell it to do (crap input=crap output) i say if at first u dont succeed hit it with a hammer (works with my car)

also since he retired from work he has never even switched a computer on....when i say give us a hand me computer keeps ****in up he says ur fault for running windows

try format c: thatll fix it

waterboy
    a man with hole in his pocket feels cocky all day

LOL:

Appendix 3: Illegal?
    Is breaking computers illegal? Here is an excerpt from the Connecticut General Statutes (53a-251 - "Computer Crime"):

(a) Defined. A person commits computer crime when he violates any of the provisions of this section.
    (b) Unauthorized access to computer system.
    (c) Theft of computer services.
    (d) Interruption of computer services.
    (e) Misuse of computer system information.
    (f) Destruction of computer equipment.

Provision (f) seems to claim that destruction of any computer equipment, no matter who owns it, is a violation of this law and constitutes Computer Crime! So everybody, watch your backs! *wink* (Unless, of course, you are a girl. Note the very sexist "...when he violates any of these...".)
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !