Thread: All of these Guest

All of these Guest

Why are all these guest on this site. Registration is free and easy. If any guset are reading this REGISTER!

exactly now only a 1/5 are members!
    C:\\DOS
    C:\\DOS\\RUN
    RUN\\DOS\\RUN

Yeah it's not like it's a huge commitment or something...we need all the people we can get.
    I AM THE KING OF FRANCE!!!! NO I AM THE KING OF FRANCE!!!!

WarGamer,

They could be just passing through this site. Some may be learning what this site is about. Others maybe don't want to register because they have exclusive forums to talk about anything without the "fear" of being banned.

Likewise, i agree we will welcome every new member here.

Bye.

DKRR

Another reason is:

If you don't opt to use the "automatic login" in the site options (use cookies) you will get logged out. Unless you login constantly, you will show up as guest.

Some people just read over the posts, and login when they want to post or download a text or file from the archive.

I used to use that method... but logging in all the time became a pain in the neck.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Just curious... but whenever i check the who's online link, there are always 2-3 or more guests editing signatures....

didnt think they got signatures since they cant post....
    \"I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.\"
    Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

If you don't opt to use the "automatic login" in the site options (use cookies) you will get logged out. Unless you login constantly, you will show up as guest.
    They could have timed out when they were editing their sig. I've run into that. It will just require you to login again when you submit your changes.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

That all it really takes is signing up, but if not fill free to browse the site.

phish, I feel what your saying to

DKRR, U made a good point

Still we need all that we can get, so Guest fill free to sign up it's free and doesn't require much of your time.

It could also for a part be "webcrawlers" and bots..

I personaly get a whole lot of hits from crawl*.googlebot.com where *= a number..
    All searchengines (except for dmoz i think) use these kinds of bots to index the websites for their databases..

They should also show up as guests
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Smile

Yeah all of these guest, if they took the time to investigate the web site then access some of our forums then why not become a member. Is free of charge and very easy.

Now, I have mention this site to many people techies in my company... and I mean techies network techies, security techies, technical managers and so on. Do you want to know what they say? They think Antionline is a site for hackers.... then I tell them they are wrong.

A lot of people tend to be afraid of this site, because they think is a place were hacker gather to do bad things. And they are wrong. Is a very neat site with a lot of information about security, etc.

Keep Antionline Alive and kicking.