Thread: Do you want to complain???...

Talking Do you want to complain???...

Guys,

I just found this site and it attracted my attention. At least you can see a lot of comments that will make you laugh a lot.

See it here

Note 1: Look for the word "Microsoft" once inside the site.

Note 2: Maybe we can use it for the ones that like to whine about APs, hehe!!! (just joking)

Bye.

DKRR

It's exactly what I thought reading the title of your thread.
    Maybe should JP create a special forum called "Complaining and whining forum" where everybody could send pointless posts non counted in the stats, non bump-able, automatically closed, and not shown on the main page.

This creation could become a vital need if this site become to steal our newbies.

KC
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Maybe should JP create a special forum called "Complaining and whining forum" where everybody could send pointless posts non counted in the stats, non bump-able, automatically closed, and not shown on the main page.
    lol kisscool, JP has that -> http://www.antionline.com/journal.php
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

hum.......
    I don't know if I must consider this as a personal attack (I post a lot in my journal) or as an excellent humorous remark. But as it is right, I'll plead guilty and simply laugh about it.

KC
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

thanx for pointing that out invader, i just started a journal i forgot that you can do those.now i have a place to put my 2 cents

Just because i don't know something, don't assume that i can't understand it . -me
    Don\'t be a bitch! Use Slackware.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

~ Neo

hum.......
    I don't know if I must consider this as a personal attack (I post a lot in my journal) or as an excellent humorous remark. But as it is right, I'll plead guilty and simply laugh about it.
    I know you write a lot, i read a lot of it kisscool, so consider it as the latter, the humourous part.
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

I would post in my journal but...
    I already have a journal.
    http:/www.deadjournal.com/~psychosquee
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!