Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *=* HaCkInG *=*

*=* HaCkInG *=*

I know this may look stupid but i need a mentor who can teach me some stuff about hacking and programming i have a very good determination

~

Neo-Helius

If you can help add me or email me { xheliusx@hotmail.com }

You can think of AO as one collective mentor.

Just read through the threads and use the search feature on the main page. There is tons of info. You will no doubtly learn more that way than from a single mentor.

If there isn't something that you don't understand, search for it... still nothing, use google... still nothing post your question.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

hrm...ah...uh...whats the word I'm looking for?...hrm...

...NO.

Dude, nobody has the time, effort, or dedication to just handover to you. Go finish school, take some computer science classes. Thats enough you'll need to start. Hang around in IRC channels that actually talk about computing and other related subjects. Learn how to look up information on your own. Learn how to use a search engine... Yeah...

Nobody wants to teach you, and no, we won't do it for any amount of money, we don't care. Never ask this again...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

phishphreek80 Thanks for your help ill do as you said

WebCarnage Thats was harsh shut it

Thanks guys im gonna learn some stuff

er0k
    like WC said its always good to just hang around computer irc servers. For another, just get familiar with your box. If you can, set one up that you can just fool around with. Send it virus's, crack it, etc then learn how to fix it. True hacking is really repairing, or making better, not worse. also, check out a UNIX operating system, UNIX is alot more developed for programming and networking etc.

Banned
    My idea of 'hacking' is about programing and learning. But since you said "hacking & programing" as if they are purely opposite things..... then I can only assume that you are here to learn unethical stuff.

P.S. I don't think webcarnage was harsh at all and I really didn't like it when you asked about "haxoring" and then you told him to 'shut it'....

READ! READ! READ!
    thats the key

There are better ways to title a thread...the moment I saw it, I was ready to Neg you, Genocide, for posting something asking to learn how to hack. If your goals are pure, you will learn by exploring and listening.

There are three main keys to learning, in all things. This is no different.

1. Explore.
    2. Listen.
    3. Read.

Those three things will help you learn how to deal better with almost everything in life.

Welcome to AO!

You can think of AO as one collective mentor.
    WE ARE AO. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. YOUR INDIVIDUALITY AND DISTICNTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO THE COLLECTIVE. RESISTANCE IS FEUTILE.