Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I call it... 'My AO masterpiece'...

I call it... 'My AO masterpiece'...

Guys,

Here it is, "My AO masterpiece"... enjoy it!!! (just joking)

I had looked for the avatars step by step, starting by the seniors, then the addicts, members, jr. members and finally newbies (in that order of importance), so sorry if i have forgotten someone.

By the way, do you want your name or avatar in the middle of it???

Bye,

DKRR

edit 1: Answering to SoggyBottom, my avatar and nick are in the middle because it can be changed for yours if you want, just tell me!!!

edit 2: I didn't mean it to be a wallpaper (only if you take it as a "very freak wallpaper" like no other) but i'm glad you use it then, thanks!!!

edit 3: Answering to mathgirl32, i won't say so, hehe, it took me a loooot of time to finish it looking, copying, pasting and editing each one of the avatars and the rest of the image itself.

edit 4: Finally, I have decided to change this file to the "GENERAL VERSION" of "AO Avatars Quilt" because most of you are still answering this thread instead of the other.

Mate that is some fantastic artwork. Well done!!

But why does your avatar get to be in the middle?
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

Nicely done

now that i looked back i didn't see mine and i even used it for wallpaper

another edit--i can't use it for wallpaper i can't see my icons
    the only way to fix it is to flush it all away-tool

er0k
    hahaha thats pretty cool dr.

that looks really cool its my wallpaper now. glad my avatar is in it
    Just because you don\'t see it doesn\'t mean it\'s not there

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Now, that IS nice, Dark Rader!!

One thing, though.....you've got TOO much time on your hands!!

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

haha looks great :-)
    i'm going to make a custom avatar for myself, get it up, and THEN bug you about putting mine on the pic ;-)
    To be God is to be Root, if someone is erking you just type: rm -d /home/heathen

I thought I liked AntiOnline, but this takes the cake.

Really, really nice.. Oh, i can recognise most of them! . Hmm.. oh, no! where´s the cookietux?

Found in a diary:
    \".... and yes, since i am a l337 hax0r, i am also using vi to write this. ^[[D^[[B^ exit ^X^C quit :x :wq dang it :w:w:w :x ^C^C^Z^D\"

Pretty cool DR! I tried it as wallpaper... but I can't see anything with all my icons on there.

Kinda like a AO community "quilt" kind of thing if you will.

Must have taken some time too! Damn... I wish I had that kind of time on my hands.

Hey... DR... since you have all that time on your hands... u any good at C programming? Some $ in it for ya! j/k
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.